• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elite: Dangerous |OT| Every Man's Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Was checking the first page to see if there was something like this there. Didn't see one but then a few images aren't showing up for me and just saw the guide for the Xbox 360 controller. This is a bit old but this was taken from the official forums. Made by the user technome back during the beta. I think it's still valid for the most part in what might be the best mapping for the Thrustmaster Hotas or maybe anyway. Like said before and on this image some things will still require one to use the keyboard. I'm surprised how small that list is though. The bulk of the stuff can be mapped which I believe was said too.

T-Flight%20HOTAS%20Elite%204.png
This makes me more likely now to try one out and see how it goes. It would make it easier to toggle head look and make the need for TrackerIR less likely. Though I wonder if I can do that now and look around with the hat on the joystick. Should try that when I get home. I usually use the mouse.

JambiBum

Elite Dangerous: Horizons is now on Steam as Early Access
http://store.steampowered.com/app/419270/

Steam keys are already up on the Frontier store if you have bought it there, but the site is getting hammered so you might have to wait a while to get the key.

Is the key supposed to be under partner keys like it is for the full game? Don't see my key there for steam.

Edit: Nevermind, saw that they are still having some issues generating keys. No biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom