• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ellie vs Abby: Who's Prettier?

Who's prettier? Ellie or Abby?

• Total voters

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Ellie:

yG7nHyJ.jpg

Abby:

lMjbfJe.jpg

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i want to train my arms to get like abby level.
bet she would give worlds best handjob

DelireMan7

Haven't play the game. So I just judge by the picture from the OP.

Both looks attractive to me. I like Ellie slightly more because of cuteness.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Abby looked fine in the Paris Game Show trailer.

they turned her into the terminator and ended up completely ruining her final design. Her arms and shoulders just dont look right. They looked perfectly proportional in that original trailer.

This is just another design fuck up in a long line of design fuck ups by Naughty Dog.

Uncharted 3's Elena and Chloe got massively downgraded for some reason after the initial trailers.

vnqi2YmCh_5gXUidce2SxStJ7P9EdXSveEwP-pthWV18PV9eS-F4dpgrGZio7jpoZvGjQ4vWTnttXMJd7yCWasWf2y7q9VtCgLJaDB5d-EbpfBgPgy-ZgwDfTgsE0-y_Y0-xZvQF6kV6

wr249_thumb.jpg

Chloe also went from a hottie to a mediocre looking chick in mom jeans because she apparently has indian heritage, and according to ND, indian women cant be smoking hot apparently.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Abby looked fine in the Paris Game Show trailer.

they turned her into the terminator and ended up completely ruining her final design. Her arms and shoulders just dont look right. They looked perfectly proportional in that original trailer.

This is just another design fuck up in a long line of design fuck ups by Naughty Dog.

Uncharted 3's Elena and Chloe got massively downgraded for some reason after the initial trailers.

vnqi2YmCh_5gXUidce2SxStJ7P9EdXSveEwP-pthWV18PV9eS-F4dpgrGZio7jpoZvGjQ4vWTnttXMJd7yCWasWf2y7q9VtCgLJaDB5d-EbpfBgPgy-ZgwDfTgsE0-y_Y0-xZvQF6kV6

wr249_thumb.jpg

Chloe also went from a hottie to a mediocre looking chick in mom jeans because she apparently has indian heritage, and according to ND, indian women cant be smoking hot apparently.
This picture is deceptive. I recall playing Uncharted 3 on the PlayStation 3, and the character models looked as they do in the images on the left rather than the ones on the right.

ROMhack

Abby in that picture looks alright but certainly not in the other screenshots I can see.

I've avoided all talk about this game but
her fucking arms.

Last edited:
Top Bottom