• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emagon trailer

De-mon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taMyU84q-pc

Spanish PS blog:

Como ya sabréis, PlayStation cumple esta semana 20 años. Se trata de una fecha muy especial para nosotros, que nunca pensábamos llegar tan lejos desde el lanzamiento japonés de nuestra querida PSOne allá por el año 1994. Por eso queremos ofreceros algo a la altura de las circunstancias.

Sin embargo, para conocer de qué se trata, tendréis que esperar. Sobre estas líneas podéis ver un misterioso tráiler llamado EMAGON y una fecha: el 5 de diciembre. ¡Ese día conoceréis el secreto mejor guardado de PlayStation!

SerTapTap

Wha--what is this? Is this the announcement of the game? Looks interesting. What's december 5th? Apparently NOT PS Experience?

Cess007

"20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you've obtained. You've ruled in infinite places, you've conquered and freed. You've built and destroyed. You've been the light against the darkness. However, this time is different; this time, it's real. For the first time, your actions has real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them. The power to change things is in your hands"

Seems interesting. The name made me think for a second it was related with the Emanon manga tho (Emagon = No Game. Emanon = No Name)

here's a shotty google translate of that

As you know , PlayStation meets this week 20 years. This is a very special day for us, we thought never get as far from the Japanese release of our beloved PSOne back in 1994. So we want to offer something to rise to the occasion .

However , to know what it is , you have to wait. Above you can see a mysterious trailer called EMAGON and a date: December 5 . That day will know the best kept secret PlayStation !

Bold One

krusty.gif

what the hell was that?!

Meneses

EMAGON + the leaf that kinda (not really) looks like a T = MEGATON

The Last Guardian / Final Fantasy VII Remake / Shenmue confirmed.

Cess007

That they reference the PS 20 years makes me think it's just a promotional video. NOGAME, indeed.

Yeah, the fact the blog and the video reference the 20 years, makes me think the same. The narration also fits in the idea it's referencing the PS brand more than a game.

Edit. Tho, there're some scenes when we can see a HUD and some gameplay mechanics.

MMaRsu

Banned
PS4 got NOGAME

(is this voiceover the same that did the voiceover for the Lost S6 commercial and also Pan's Labyrinth?)

RalchAC

As you already know, this week PlayStation becomes 20 years old. It's a really important date for us, since we never thought we would be able to get as far as we are when our beloved PS1 launched in Japan in 1994. For that reason we want to offer you something worthy of this moment.

However, you'll have to wait before knowing what's our surprise. Above these lines you can see a teaser called EMAGON and a date: December, 5th. That day you'll know the best kept PlayStation secret!

For people that doesn't understand my beautiful native lenguage. I've done this kind of fast but I think it's good enough :)

Any problem with the text tell me.

Edit: I never thought that secret would be that TLG name would be changed to something generic that resembles a half decent book that was adapted into a terrible film, though.

Ishida

Banned
"20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you have achieved. You have reigned on infinite places, you have conquered and freed, you have built and destroyed. You have been the light before the darkness. However, this time is different. This time, it is real. For the first time your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them (Children laughter). The power to change things is in your hands. "

Just in case somebody needed a translation.

RalchAC

"20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you have achieved. You have reigned on infinite places, you have conquered and freed, you have built and destroyed. You have been the light before the darkness. However, this time is different. This time, it is real. For the first time your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them (Children laughter). The power to change things is in your hands. "

I was going to translate this too but it seems we've been a good time here. Thanks for your post!

SDCowboy

Thank you for translating that into 'Murican for me. :) I still wonder if this is a teaser for a game or scenes from an actual game.

Top Bottom