• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emagon trailer

A Gnome
Mega On
Mega No
Game On
Game No
Mean Go
Amen Go
Mane Go
Name Go
Mag Eon
Mag One
Ago Men
Am Gone
Ma Gone
Man Ego
A Gem On
A Gem No
A Men Go
Am En Go
Ma En Go
An Em Go
An Me Go

???

Mr. RHC

8D0Xthn.png

The Last Guardian

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
meh i tried, cross post from other thread

emagon [e'magon]
perfect: ēdan
v. irreg. to have. 3s. pres. act. ind. ēza, 3pl. ēzi, imperfect emilen, emiles, etc.)

lol i tried, apparently the word is from

HBO's adaptation of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire book series, as well as Mr. Martin's use of fictitious languages in his books

in case anyone wants to look at it, its a start at something... emagon

Bishop Games

Neo Member
Well, I don't know if it's just a promotional video or not but it was inviting and intriguing. Loved the video and the spanish narrator! Thanks for sharing haha.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Weird teaser. The forest footage looks like high end CG or maybe even actual footage with heavy post processing (other than the HUD, walking character, hand and compass). Then the desert is a flat textured polygon for the ground with a 2D background.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
I don't think it's GG's game. That teaser looked.. amateurish. Maybe it's that Shadow of the Beast reboot thing?

Onyar

I hope you are joking, this is no game, as the name says.
It's something about child poverty and sony, maybe an agreement with a NGO??

I feel like Emagon is No Game (backwards)

Probably something to be hyped as an interactive experience rather than a traditional game?

Draft

The early days of VR gaming won't be remembered fondly. A lot of wandering secluded places and looking at things. Obviously there are a few devs who have had success in that genre but when every other game is thoughtfully strolling through a vaguely last gen looking diorama the wheat will separate from the chaff pretty quickly.

Top Bottom