• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emagon trailer

Foshy

Flip that around and you get:

RuX4EVp.jpg

ICeyV3? Or something like that.

iceage?

not really but close

Perhaps I'm taking too much out of it, but it seems extremely significant that they say that it will reveal "playstation's biggest secret". I mean, that's no small peanuts. That's probably a GG game or TLG. But again, maybe I'm overthinking things, but I think it ought to really come out of left field if it's their biggest secret.

Andrefpvs

2PGYjYi.png

"Vi Cage"

That's Esperanto for "You, Cage".

It'll be a new game where you take in the emotions of exploring a deserted continent. The twist is that you're David Cage.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Perhaps I'm taking too much out of it, but it seems extremely significant that they say that it will reveal "playstation's biggest secret". I mean, that's no small peanuts. That's probably a GG game or TLG. But again, maybe I'm overthinking things, but I think it ought to really come out of left field if it's their biggest secret.
Best hidden, not biggest. Maybe.. sarcastically? Referring to those leaked concept art images?

GunBR

The title is a silly joke with words and the video is mysterious.
Who likes this? Kojima

The post is from PS Spain
Who's spanish? Guillermo del Toro

Is Silent Hills

sn00zer

I just imagine some poor indie developer thinking "I just wanted to announce my new game and everyone thinks its something else :("

Jimmydg

The voice is a lot of characters in Spain, one of them Drake from Uncharted series. When I started to see the trailer I thought it would be Uncharted.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Emagon

Emaon

Emon

Lord Emon

TLG confirmed. The boy is Lord Emon.

Onyar

the narrator says:
"... they need your help, I know you can hear them (children laughs) the power to change things is in your hands."

I'm the only one thinking that this sentence could fit in some NGO?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I'm willing to bet it's an amazing first-party funded indie game that they have kept under wraps for two years and it's releasing on the 5th.

Enk

makes good threads.
Finally! The long awaited next gen sequel to Amagon I've been waiting all these years for!

yurinka

Who's spanish?
Antonio Banderas is Spanish

Winner-Shu.png

My bet: it's a teaser of a trailer to be shown in VGA where Antonio Banderas makes a joke about the 'PS4/VITA HAZ NO GAME!' and showing hints of games to be shown in the PSX event, such as Gran Turismo 7, The Last Guardian, Shenmue, Uncharted 4, Half Life 3, Wipeout, Crash Bandicoot, Parappa and Final Fantasy VII

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I'm still afraid that it won't be a game and just a "rub it in your face, we have games"
the no game thing has me worried.

But I want to hope there will be a game as gorgeous, maybe talking about the earth or plants like it seems to be.

sn00zer

That's some incredibly high production values for an indie game teaser trailer, there's no way

No way, could absolutely be one of those Sony-sponsored indie games ala Journey/Flower

EDIT: I think its a New IP and everyone is reading waaaaayyyyy too much into it

Top Bottom