• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emagon trailer

clintar

Flip that around and you get:

RuX4EVp.jpg

ICeyV3? Or something like that.

icetv3? https://www.youtube.com/user/IceTv3/videos weird videos i don't know are some amateur random stuff or what.

LuuKyK

Actually, this totally is about Silent Hills, as someone else pointed out last page. Makes a lot of sense.

Anagram title = Kojima loves this shit.
Spanish voice-over = Guillermo Del Toro.
The boots in the trailer = something the Norman Reedus character would totally wear.
The walk but go nowhere effect seen in the draught area of the trailer = reminiscent of the corridors and endless/looping areas of P.T.
Baby laughing = horror aspect, also reminiscent of P.T.
That city is in a hill = obvious.
Emagon = Genoma = Genome which could mean the birth of something new or some sort of identity, therefor some sort of reboot of the series.
First person perspective in the forest = also reminiscent of P.T.

Actually, this totally is about Silent Hills, as someone else pointed out last page. Makes a lot of sense.

Anagram title = Kojima loves this shit.
Spanish voice-over = Guillermo Del Toro.
The boots in the trailer = something the Norman Reedus character would totally wear.
The walk but go nowhere effect seen in the draught area of the trailer = reminiscent of the corridors and endless/looping areas of P.T.
Baby laughing = horror aspect, also reminiscent of P.T.
That city is in a hill = obvious.
Emagon = Genoma = Genome which could mean the birth of something new or some sort of identity, therefor some sort of reboot of the series.
First person perspective in the forest = also reminiscent of P.T.

Except the trailer opens with this:

SonyComputerEntertainment.jpg

Anybody who sees this title card can immediately determine that this means the game is exclusively published by SONY. Silent Hills is confirmed to be a multiplat title and is not confirmed to be first person.

Game4life

Banned

Anybody who sees this title card can immediately determine that this means the game is exclusively published by SONY. Silent Hills is confirmed to be a multiplat title and is not confirmed to be first person.

Did they confirm it is a multiplat title?

It is in no way confirmed multiplat.

onQ123

No game = Playstation Vue

Very intriguing.

Translation courtesy of my girlfriend:

20 years is a lot of time

look around you and look at everything you've achieved

you've ruled in infinite place

places you've built and destroyed

you've been the light in front of the dark

but even so, this time it's different

this time it's real

for the first time, your actions have real consequences

they need your help, i know you can hear them
I
the power to change things is in your hands

Interactive movies & TV shows at 1st you watched them now it's in your hands. Best Brand Soda Must Try!

sonyb2.jpg

N30RYU

How was called that PS3 initial feature that connected all PS3s to make something?

I think might be something like that.

JP

Calling it.
UEXU56z.png
GAME ON!!

Just watched this somewhere else, damn that looks pretty!! At first I thought it was MGS but it turned into the next game from thatgamecompany. Clearly it's something to do with The Last Guardian...
dun+dun+duuuun+stunned+face.png

If nothing else, at least we now know who stole all of Ubisoft's god rays.

JP

Emagon (not my translation) said:
20 years. It's a lot of time. Look around you and see everything you have achieved. You have reigned on infinite places, you have conquered and freed, you have built and destroyed. You have been the light before the darkness. However, this time is different. This time, it is real. For the first time your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them (Children laughter). The power to change things is in your hands.
Nope, not suggesting anything at all, I'm just going to leave this video of some sort of explorer type wandering around a desert here for you - Dark Cloud 2 (TV Commercial)
Dark Cloud 2 said:
Every action has a consequence. Every decision, creation and invention affects the future.
They'd never do something like a persistent online Dark Cloud...would they, WOULD THEY?

Mr. RPG

the character wears boots = dark cloud wears boots too

I'm confused, why are people hoping this is Dark Cloud...?

Please don't play with my feelings... :(

It doesn't even make any sense since Level-5 said they'd announce their PS4 game at E3.

Also, the art style looks like nothing that Level-5 would ever use.

Ugh, but that translation sounds JUST like Dark Cloud and the trailer sorta does to... I'm going to seriously cry so hard if it somehow is Dark Cloud 3...

Vorpal

I spent some time in detective mode on the trailer (it's the last week of classes and my procrastination is strong), and I only found two small points of interest:

1. There's a white/silver thing on the character's left hip. I thought it might be the compass, but the hip-thing seems to have a different shape.

okDzYjC.gif

2. I don't know where the hell this guy is headed.

PaC7gUr.jpg

(The compass rose includes zodiac symbols, FWIW. Not unheard of, but sorta interesting.)

I agree with the idea that this is just a promo video for Morpheus, or whatever, and not an actual game, but it was fun to comb through.

I'm confused, why are people hoping this is Dark Cloud...?

Please don't play with my feelings... :(

It doesn't even make any sense since Level-5 said they'd announce their PS4 game at E3.

Also, the art style looks like nothing that Level-5 would ever use.

Ugh, but that translation sounds JUST like Dark Cloud and the trailer sorta does to... I'm going to seriously cry so hard if it somehow is Dark Cloud 3...

If somebody could translate what they are saying.
But somebody said its something about building and destroying things.So it might be that.

Dark Cloud 3 would be really good. But a Megaton? Not really. It would be nice for us gamers who remember that game.

Hmm... I was pushing for Dark Cloud, but even though the graphics don't fit, the description sounds like EverQuest Next which is coming to the PS4. A case could be made that they are talking about the new dynamic quests (a la Guild Wars 2) in Everquest Next that will replace the old static quests.

Translation from the video:
However, this time is different; this time, it's real. For the first time, your actions have real consequences. They need your help. I know you can hear them. The power to change things is in your hands.
That is exactly what they are talking about here:

LuuKyK

Why all this focus on Spanish/PS España? Does it actually mean anything? Curious to see how this announcement is related to all that.

Top Bottom