• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emily Rogers: Monday night, after the maintenance will be exciting for 3DS owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

I feel like I'm having to enter my NNID password way too many times. Like it asks you for it for almost everything you try to do.

neto

when creating a new NNID in region should I set it to were I live or were I had it in the eshop? I had it set to florida to avoid taxes

So does this mean I have one wallet now to buy both 3DS and Wii U games? I just updated and my Wii U mii is now on my 3DS so I would like to think so.

There's a bit more functionality here than it seems - the 3ds friends list isn't merged/replaced yet but you can *follow* people through 3DS miiverse and they are added to your master list of 1000 IDs that can be followed.

Edit: also it looks like you can make a general post to your own activity feed / friends through the 3DS. It's a workaround for friend messaging to a degree.
So basically my friendlist will be within miiverse and I can chat with them there on my page?

Eh good enough

Blues1990

I'm curious to know what the update for the StreetPass Mii Plaza does. As far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be any changes & it appears to be identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom