• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emma Watson Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IcedTea said:
v02dc.jpg
nice :D

Why is it creepy if a girl looks young but people find her attractive? It's not hard to tell whether or not an adolescent is going to turn out to be smoking hot.

Memphis Reigns said:
Why is it creepy if a girl looks young but people find her attractive? It's not hard to tell whether or not an adolescent is going to turn out to be smoking hot.

It's not hard to tell whether a child is going to grow up to be attractive really, some children are absolutely beautiful right from the start, but I kinda wonder how many cases of ugly duckling -> swans there are.

Medalion

Banned
Memphis Reigns said:
Because society says all children under 18 years of age (and not even a second before) are sexless automatons that need to be sheltered, nurtured, and protected, if you violate this prepare for the fury!

Medalion said:
Because society says all children under 18 years of age (and not even a second before) are sexless automatons that need to be sheltered, nurtured, and protected, if you violate this prepare for the fury!

Society is clueless I'll stick to listening to Nature:D

Memphis Reigns said:

i dont think there's anything wrong with saying a young girl is beautiful but when people say she's "hot" or "sexy" it's a little creepy

brianjones said:
i was referring more to the other guy saying she was sexy in the first harry potter film lol
:lol

Yeah that word might not apply to young girls but I definitely thought she was adorable in the first few movies. Of course me and my brothers would still say shit like "dayyum!" when she'd come on screen.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Sorry emma watson-gaf.. I just don´t see it.. for me, she is plain average.. saw much better looking women in budapest.. hell, saw much better looking women at the subway on my way to work..(live in sweden in case someone wonders)..

my 2 cents

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Salazar said:
:lol

Is Budapest known for the mediocrity of its womenfolk or something ?

hahaha.. well, my bad..
while in budapest, i constantly saw amazingly goodlooking women (worked there for 2 years)..

Budapest and Prague really flored me with their women.. (and sweden sometimes also..;)

wizword said:
She is really hot but my god she is an awful dresser. She looks like a 16 year old girl going on 40.
What? i dont even. Girl has class and dresses like it. We have more then enough skanky looking young women.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Wario64 said:
wtf did she do to her hair?

M8NpJ.jpg

That actually looks really good.

I'm not surprised to see the haircut in general, though. I mean really, consider that she's effectively played the same character for how many years now? This is probably the best, and perhaps only, way to finally Stop Being Hermione. Snip snip, and bam, she's suddenly grown out of the role and can be an actual Actress, not just a character.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I would've thought that with all that magic at Hogwarts, someone would have busted out the "Breastus Engorgio" spell.

But, maybe it's because they're all teenagers.

Hmmm....the safest course is to just not sexualize the students of Hogwarts at all.

Kikujiro

wizword said:
She is really hot but my god she is an awful dresser. She looks like a 16 year old girl going on 40.

She dresses really well and that's why she looks good.
I don't find her hot, but she sure knows what girls should wear.

Krauser Kat said:
What? i dont even. Girl has class and dresses like it. We have more then enough skanky looking young women.
Yes! Thank you. I am so tired of the hivemind/identity-less hordes of aeropostale/hollister/tattered jeans party girls that populate the Midwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom