• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Engadget: Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming to Xbox One this year, Halos 1-4

Ken

I dislike all this focus on the Chief as some magical super hero but I guess after Halo 4 that can't be helped. :(

Ominym

Banned
Who knew it'd take bundling all the other Halo games with Halo 4 to make it a desirable product?

Day one. Cannot wait.

Moofers

Damn. Too bad it doesn't include Reach because that was the best of the bunch unless you let nostalgia count in which case its Halo CE.

El_Chino

dnc.gif

Trevelyon

Skeptical if it's the Sony style bare minimum HD(?) re-somethhing or a real axe to the grindstone effort. But still that is pretty goddamn tempting collection.

killatopak

Wow.

This really pushes me to finally buy an Xbox.

Never had an Xbox before so I regret not being able to play the Halos.

EvB

Is there a typo in that?

Did they mean to say collated rather than collected?

Like a few selects missions from each game remastered, rather than the whole of each game. Like a Halo campaign megamix

Raide

I wonder how they will do the MP side of things. Will they really have multiple games and multiple MP options? Talk about splitting your fanbase.

Hip Hop

I'm thinking.

Halo 2 full remade with online multiplayer, like a brand new game $59.99

Halo 2 special edition with Halo 1-3-4 (HD ports, not remakes). $99 or so price.

Barzul

Microsoft is doing it right, exposing the countless of fans who never got to experience the older Halo's to the saga. Good move and a Day one purchase.

Multiplayer?

Reach and ODST being excluded is surely a cost and time move [can only port so much], it being "about Chief" would be a handy reason to say out loud.

Using Halo 1 PC and Halo 2 Vista?
30 fps locked? 720p? 1080p? Different per game?

CSX

If each game gets separate multiplayer, I would love to see the data comparisons between each (Player counts, average time played , etc)

Top Bottom