• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Mickey all encompassing info thread. First direct feed shots, London event.

Snaku

Banned
MiamiWesker said:
Disney World is like its own country. DisneyLand is one tiny piece of property. There is no contest here.

2150y0p.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The new issue of GI is going to hit first week of Oct. right? I have been waiting(like the majority of you) for as much info on this game as possible. I would pick up GI in a heartbeat.

KillerAJD

I really hope they give this a very serious tone. I've always wanted to see something like what the concept art conveys, I just hope that has translated intact to the actual game.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Haunted said:
Nice to know it's happening.

Well to be fair to Disney, I don't think they intended that to go public. But anyhoo, unless some crazy shit goes down Edit: In October! Christ thats a long wait. I shall bring back GAF some hot scoops.

Edit: Hey! That wasn't your post :p

Haunted

McBacon said:
Well to be fair to Disney, I don't think they intended that to go public. But anyhoo, unless some crazy shit goes down Edit: In October! Christ thats a long wait. I shall bring back GAF some hot scoops.

Edit: Hey! That wasn't your post :p
I realised and stealth edited before you could quote me. :p

soldat7

This is the first time I've been interested in something non-Pixar from Disney in years. The concept art is incredible.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff @ that teaser. This is a game that's constantly falling on and off my radar, and every time it swings back on I'm re-hyped like a madman

ROFL

Hail Britannia
FoneBone said:
Good thing something substantive was added, but dear god, DON'T DO THIS.

Sorry, I was just catching up after GDC.. you've no idea how hard it is not talking about this

adg1034

ROFL said:
Sorry, I was just catching up after GDC.. you've no idea how hard it is not talking about this

GAF: Give in to your temptation. With each passing moment, you make yourself more willing to share your secrets.

You: No.

GAF: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like Denis Dyack, are now ours.

Awesome!! Better than on the 28th, though I would've expected it within the first week?

Wait, didn't the last issue come mid-month?

Edit: Yeah, on the 14th.

inner-G said:
I think it's going to coincide with the Game Informer redesign, which I'm really interested to see.

I hope Joe Juba receives an editorial mandate that limits him to using the word "compelling" in only 20 percent of his articles, as opposed to the current 90 percent.

inner-G

Banned
JasonUresti said:
I hope Joe Juba receives an editorial mandate that limits him to using the word "compelling" in only 20 percent of his articles, as opposed to the current 90 percent.
Well, that's a pretty compelling argument, but I bet it has more to do with the layout and typography :p

inner-G said:
Well, that's a pretty compelling argument, but I bet it has more to do with the layout and typography :p

Oh, I know. It would take more than a mere redesign to stop Juba. One might say that he has a compulsion that he can't control. :) Not me though, thats dumb.

Top Bottom