• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

er...Phantasy Star Universe broke my XBL account?? (or HELP MY XBL BROKED!!)

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
This is really REALLY bizarre and I have no idea wtf is going on. I hope someone has some advice cos I'm stumped and a quick search doesn't shed much light.

Been trying to get on PSU all day. Then one time I was starting up my 360, I just went straight into the demo without waiting for my XBL account to sign in. Then it says it did sign in as it was loading or something.

Anyhow it said I had to exit the demo and sign in first to play the game, so I did - except I couldnt log on anymore. Doing a test connection I am now getting MTU fails which is really strange.

I can get online with my pc and laptop just fine. I had been on XBL all through the morning into the afternoon and all of a sudden bam its been out of order for hours. Now not only can I not get onto PSU, I cant get on XBL AT ALL.

I have previously played multiplayer GRAW while my PC was on etc with no problem and I have no reason to believe my router or ISP suddenly developed this fault.

Help?? :(

Top Bottom