• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU Legend of Zelda eShop Sale is single use code only [Now Fixed]

How difficult was it to just say "30% off of the Zelda game of your choice"?

EDIT: Ah I see. In theory it could apply to all the games but eshop only ever let you buy games 1 at a time.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
lT4uGfB.png

fhPl8FH.png

still 35€ for Twilight Princess HD??? In your ONE GAME ONLY PER PERSON super deal?
That game costs 37€ NEW on Amazon with shipping even without 30% off sale and I could resell that disc version when I'm done or considering to switch to the Switch.

ramparter

Banned
They give you the crazy amount of 30% off for a whole digital rom, and you expected more than one?? Spoiled consumers these days...

Fbh

So apparently the "only use once" bit was a mistake they'll try to fix huh?

Well mabye whoever wrote that didn't remember that in the year 2017 Nintendo has the only digital store that still hasn't implemented something as simple as a shopping cart.

I assume the idea was to make something like those 10% PSN offers which you can also only use on one purchase (except that one purchase can contain several games)

Dunkley

Unfortunately, yes. It's one of the few that actually does : / (Vast majority are 60Hz, with only a few exceptions)

Awww man, that sucks. Thanks for the reply though, if the rest generally runs at 60hz maybe there's some other titles to check out. Sad to say however that Majora's Mask is still lacking a 60hz version on Nintendo's home consoles after so long, closest we ever got was the Gamecube port and that one suffered in performance so much the higher refresh really didn't wound up mattering much. :(

I strongly suggest the 3DS version if you have hardware capable of playing it. It's an incredible port.

Yeah I think it's long overdue that I'll get this version. I admit I was curious anyway what they improved but I never ended up getting it despite enjoying OoT3D. Time to correct that mistake, and thanks for the input.

UPDATE

The Just For You page on the eShop now shows two vouchers: the first is the original one-time-use voucher, whereas the second is the same voucher with the note that "This offer can be used repeatedly during the validity period."

Calm your horses folks, it was just a fuck-up.

Oh, and it'd be useful if the OP could update his post with this news and maybe ask a mod to change the title. :)

Shiggy

I have two offers now. One of them can be redeemed only one, the other repeatedly. Somebody at Nintendo apparently messed this up.

Bazry

UPDATE

The Just For You page on the eShop now shows two vouchers: the first is the original one-time-use voucher, whereas the second is the same voucher with the note that "This offer can be used repeatedly during the validity period."

Calm your horses folks, it was just a fuck-up.

Oh, and it'd be useful if the OP could update his post with this news and maybe ask a mod to change the title. :)

Done my best :)

Glad it's been sorted

On the UK website you can buy digital games there now. Does that mean if then fire up my 3DS, I can download the game from my account (like on PSN etc).

Robin64

On the UK website you can buy digital games there now. Does that mean if then fire up my 3DS, I can download the game from my account (like on PSN etc).

It means if your 3DS is in sleep mode, it will already start downloading without you doing anything. Yeah, Nintendo caught up. ;)

KaneU

Ocarina Of Time 3D for 13.99 euro is such a great deal! Can't wait to buy it and finally play this timeless gem :)

Bazry

Just compiling a list for the OP, could anyone fill in the gaps for me as I can't see the ones I own:

3DS:

A Link Between Worlds: £11.19
Tri Force Heroes: £24.49
Hyrule Warriors: Legends: £24.49
Majora's Mask 3D: ?
Ocarina of Time 3D: £11.19
Legend of Zelda: £2.44
Adventure of Link: £2.44
A Link to the Past: £5.03
Link's Awakening DX: ?
Oracle of Ages: ?
Oracle of Seasons: ?

Wii U:

Twilight Princess HD: £27.99
Wind Waker HD: ?
Hyrule Warriors: £27.99
Skyward Sword: £12.59
Legend of Zelda: £2.44
Adventure of Link: £2.44
Link to the Past: £5.03
Ocarina of Time: £6.29
Majora's Mask: £6.29
Minish Cap: ?
Phantom Hourglass: £6.29
Spirit Tracks: £6.29

If anyone wants to post the Euros prices I can add them also

Varjet

Just compiling a list for the OP, could anyone fill in the gaps for me as I can't see the ones I own:

3DS:

A Link Between Worlds: £11.19/13,99 €
Tri Force Heroes: £24.49/27,99 €
Hyrule Warriors: Legends: £24.49/27,99 €
Majora's Mask 3D: ?/31,49 €
Ocarina of Time 3D: £11.19/13,99 €
Legend of Zelda: £2.44/3,49 €
Adventure of Link: £2.44/3,49 €
A Link to the Past: £5.03/5,59 €
Link's Awakening DX: ?
Oracle of Ages: ?/4,19 €
Oracle of Seasons: ?/4,19 €

Wii U:

Twilight Princess HD: £27.99/34,99 €
Wind Waker HD: ?/17,49 €
Hyrule Warriors: £27.99/34,99 €
Skyward Sword: £12.59/13,99 €
Legend of Zelda: £2.44/3,49 €
Adventure of Link: £2.44/3,49 €
Link to the Past: £5.03/5,59 €
Ocarina of Time: £6.29/6,99 €
Majora's Mask: £6.29/6,99 €
Minish Cap: ?/4,89 €
Phantom Hourglass: £6.29/6,99 €
Spirit Tracks: £6.29/6,99 €

If anyone wants to post the Euros prices I can add them also

Can't find Link's Awakening.

Can't find Link's Awakening.

Links awakening should be the same price as both oracle games.

Is the DLC for Hyrule Warriors crossbuy?
Mostly, no.

The 3ds game has the Wii u dlc on card, while the Wii u didn't get the 3ds dlc beyond the characters (which has an option to purchase for both systems at a discount). However the Wii u version didn't get any of the 3ds versions adventure maps or similar.

GenG3000

If you want to go digital, this is probably the last chance to get these games at their lowest prices.

I'm waiting for the eventual Fire Emblem sale before Shadows of Valentia.

Top Bottom