• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU & NA]PlayStation Plus games for December 2017

FDC1

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...headlines-decembers-playstation-plus-line-up/

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/29/playstation-plus-free-games-for-december-2017/

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition (PS4)
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of the Legendary Legends (PS4)
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood (PS Plus bonus – PS VR Required)
That's You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)
Xblaze Lost: Memories (PS3)
Syberia Collection (PS3)
Forma 8 (PS Vita & PS4)
Wanted Corp (PS Vita)

+ Monster Hunter World Beta from December 9 to December 12

Jeez, I'd only heard of one of those games.

With the PS3 and Vita on life support can't they at least give us some bigger titles for them as a last hurrah?

MadMod

Why are the vita and PS3 games still so awful? They are beyond their end of life cycle. May as well give us some good games whilst they’re at it. Not too impressed with this months. Especially with the price rise a few months ago.

autoduelist

Until Dawn again? I assumed they were going to give us a PSVR title each month.

They've never said that. We just get one here and there.

2 of those aren't even new for PS+

We get 2 per system. The other 2 are bonuses that are multi-month.

-----

Not sure how people are spinning bonus games into a negative since they last more than one month.... but they are.

Swass

No bad imo. Always wanted Darksiders

Between last gen, 2 PlayStation humble bundle sales and the times it has been on sale on PSN this year.. there is really little excuse to not have already owned/played this game.

Then we have a movie tie in game which are usually bargain bin garbage.. terrible month.. but hey at least they are retail games.. amirite?

PaulBizkit

Ok, so...

Xblaze Code Embryo is a prequel to BlazBlue
Xblaze Lost Memories is a sequel to Code Embryo...

code embryo -> lost memories -> blazblue

Why is this? why are they giving away the middle part? Why not a BlazBlue game?

Chrono Phantasma should've been perfect for this, since Central Fiction is the latest

Ok, so...

Chrono Phantasma should've been perfect for this, since Central Fiction is the latest

One of Blazblue games already was on plus. Still it works for me as i don't have only this one.

Putting out a game for kids during the Christmas month makes sense. The PS3 stuff I would probably never have thought to buy, but am curious about playing.

Faenix1

Ok, so...

Why not Xblaze Code Embryo, is a better question

Kid Ying

Darksiders is okay. I might play the game.

Kung Fu panda? This one might be awesome. I dont have much faith on It, but i Will probably have fun playing with my nephews, If the game isnt broken as hell.

If i remember right, it's a Smash clone. Not Very fond of these types of games, but it's better than nothing.

Great month, much better than November.

Got my walkthroughs ready for Syberia and avoided buying Darksiders 2 this whole time.

In for Syberia Collection. Just searched gameplay of the Kung Fu Panda game and had a good laugh, though it could actually be fun for about a week with the surge in online players.

Matticers

Pretty disappointed that it's Rush of Blood again since I just bought a PSVR bundle. I was holding out hope for PSVR Worlds to be the next free game but I guess I'll just go ahead and buy it for twenty bucks.

DonF

Played Darksiders 1, might as well play 2.
Another meh month overall. Can't complain too much though. Hope we get a good holiday sale.

Karsha

Wtf happened to psn+? I was getting AAA games on the vita and now im getting kung fu panda and random indie games, they raised the price too lol.

Not Drake

Definitely the weakest month this year for me. Darksiders 2 is solid, but I've played it already. Kung Fu Panda seems like a weird choice. Game looks like a poor Smash clone.

now im getting kung fu panda and random indie games.

Darksiders 2 is not exactly an indie game you know.

Opiepsn

Neo Member
Darksiders came to Asia 2 months ago.
Usually they receive titles before Eu and us territories (atleast in the past)

In December they are getting :

ratchet and clank
And
Knack

Tevious

y75woftcqvs4aktzg.jpg

Wait... Japan is getting Knack?

Trogdor1123

Between last gen, 2 PlayStation humble bundle sales and the times it has been on sale on PSN this year.. there is really little excuse to not have already owned/played this game.

Then we have a movie tie in game which are usually bargain bin garbage.. terrible month.. but hey at least they are retail games.. amirite?
Lol, I wasn't aware I needed to make an excuse for not having bought a game yet...

Top Bottom