• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU President withdraws commission team over homophobe justice commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
News

According to the proposed justice commissioner homosexuals are sinners, single parents are bad because children who don't have a father but only a mother are children of a mother who is not very good, and children who have only a father are not children because a man alone can only produce a robot, not a child. He also thinks that women should be stay at home with their children.

We have to deal with these people here too.

Che

Banned
Do these kind of idiots do such stupid statements just to exclusively piss me off? Seriously... I bet this fascist pig Berlusconi has something to do with him. I mean in Italy every racist, every right wing nut, is connected to him.

Pimpwerx

Yeah, looks like the EU is gonna have a bit of haggling to do. How do idiots like that even get selected to positions of power? Weren't all these guys handpicked by the other leaders? What a joke. PEACE.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
And I thought all the pot in the Netherlands made you guys all so cool and calm over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom