• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Sale 'Big in Japan' starts this week (ZoE 1+2 HD @ £6)

Bishop89

holy shit, what a list.
Been waiting for this sale forever.

m-bison-yes-o.gif

Tizoc

Don't know about grace F, but Vagrant story is awesome.
One of my favourite games on PS1.

fUCK my bad I confused VS with another game XO

All of the games listed there should be natively Vita compatible as in no need to transfer. It seems to be a bigger problem in US where even bigger titles like MGS PO need to do that.

Aha, well on EU PSN, the PSP Burnout games are not Vita compatible =/

Tizoc

Dear AUS PSN GAF members: Why are you AUS PSN members?
No offense intended, but if you've been following the Store updates for some time now...well I'd assumed you guys would've made EU or US PSN accounts to get the stuff that never made it over to you guys.

shink

Dear AUS PSN GAF members: Why are you AUS PSN members?
No offense intended, but if you've been following the Store updates for some time now...well I'd assumed you guys would've made EU or US PSN accounts to get the stuff that never made it over to you guys.
I've had my AU account since 08, and with all my purchases on there (many purchases) and with the Vita only supporting one account, it makes it difficult to start anew. If it was possible to transfer my account to another region I would.

Tizoc

^Fair point, but you could've made a US account at any time since before the Vita came out ^^;

Undecided on Ys Seven, yes or no?

I say yes, the more moola XSEED gets, the higher the chance of more of their stuff releasing in EU...and for the eventual PC English release of Trails in the Sky.

Shengar

Umm if you're using a PSP, I belive you can use your EU account on it.
If you have a Vita with US PSN account, then you won't be able to play it on your Vita.

While I do have PSP Go, I don't have the money to buy it since I have to keep my budget tight this month. While my US account have $40 left unused, waiting for some surprise games sales.

Bishop89

Just went through the full list, actually less than i expected which i want.

I then saw Ys seven and my reaction was

Wrestling_yes.gif

been waiting for this to be on sale!

might pick up Zoe collection as well.

Will get annoyed if it goes free with ps+ though!!

Can someone explain Castlevania: Harmony of Despair to me?

is it a remake? Enhanced port? Similar to those DS games? (looks like it from screens)

Worth getting?

Also Grandia, what type of rpg is it? Turn based or action?

Thank you

Mokubba

In for ZOE HD.

Still £19.99 currently though.

EDIT: Nope, just seen there's are two prices. Picked up the £5.39 version.

shink

^Fair point, but you could've made a US account at any time since before the Vita came out ^^;

I say yes, the more moola XSEED gets, the higher the chance of more of their stuff releasing in EU...and for the eventual PC English release of Trails in the Sky.
Yeah I have a US account, at one point I thought about switching but decided against it. Bad choice now it seems now that I'm stuck with my AU account. Luckily it's not too many games to be a major annoyance

magawolaz

Fucking hell, I bought ZOE HD Collection for 15€ a little more than a month ago from the Store. And I still have to play it.

Jesus Christ SCEE, you and your dumb discounts

Fucking hell, I bought ZOE HD Collection for 15€ a little more than a month ago from the Store. And I still have to play it.

Never put the best deals first since you always reel some suckers in with the first try like you ;)

And me ;-;

The question I always ask myself with sales is:

"If this recieved an even bigger discount in a week, how pissed would I be"
50% off sales aren't really worth it if you don't need to play it RIGHT NOW.

Steam sales tought me well.

Laranja

Wasn't this already on sale a while ago?

I've been keeping a eye on the game for the past two months, but it's possible I missed a sale.

I know there was a fantastic one on the SCEA regions about a week ago. The game was like $3 for Plus subscribers. That's the kind of sale I'm waiting for.

magawolaz

The question I always ask myself with sales is:

"If this recieved an even bigger discount in a week, how pissed would I be"
50% off sales aren't really worth it if you don't need to play it RIGHT NOW.

Steam sales tought me well.
Problem is, there's no Steam-like sales on PSN. Let alone on EU PSN (have you seen the last sales? they're ridiculous)

I guess I'll grab Vagrant Story

Edit: L-O-L at Disgaea 3, it was on sale two weeks ago for €19.99, I almost bought it. Not a big deal, but seriously WTF? Can't they check if they already put a game on sale recently?

Jucksalbe

Banned
I've been keeping a eye on the game for the past two months, but it's possible I missed a sale.

I've looked it up. I think the sale I thought of was the one in December....so it was quite a while ago. ;)

Edit: L-O-L at Disgaea 3, it was on sale two weeks ago for €19.99, I almost bought it. Not a big deal, but seriously WTF? Can't they check if they already put a game on sale recently?

It's the same price now, so what's the problem?

Oh dayum, for that price it's about time I played Silent Hill again. Been years, I wonder how it's held up.

And Corpse Party for 3 quid? Tempting.

You need to hang out at the Steam thread more often~

I've a Steam backlog too, although much smaller because I don't think i've used my PC for gaming in ages.

PS+ has killed me and my time available for games, I would have to think how many I still have to play and yet Sony keep churning out games I want to play... WHY SONY WHY?!?!

i only have 9.03€ on my psn stotre wallet.
Which PS3 game(s) would you recommend i get (not a fighting game) ?

Edit: ahh, forget it I'll find something

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Zone of the enders 2 HD is still 14, 49 unless i'm doing something wrong here. ( Holland store )

The list only mention the HD collection, are the indivual games on sale too ? Because the HD collection shows up discounted already.

Tizoc

Giant meh. All the games I want from that list aren't available in NZ so to me, SCEE's long line of shitty sales continues.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Too bad they don't have the Complete Edition of VF5 on sale. But I guess since it's a Sega game the next sale can't be too far off.

Tizoc

ah thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a psp ovita though, I forgot to mention it...

If you have people to play games with offline then consider getting:
Super-sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars @ 0.79 Pounds
Under Defeat HD if you like (twin stick) Shoot'em-ups @ 11 Pounds
Warriors Orochi 3 @ 11 Pounds
Castlevania

...TBH I'm a fighting game fan which is why I highlighted the fighting games ^^;

Top Bottom