• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN Sale Feb - WD 2, Dishonored 2 & More *Update* Final Fantasy now added

Sec0nd

Maybe getting Witcher. Tried it once and hated the combat. But loved the world and the non-combat quests. Keep hearing that people really love the game though. Might give it another shot. Only played for an hour or so.

AndyVirus

Anything in that sale cheaper than it's been before? Everything that interests me was the same price at Christmas or earlier (in the case of 2014/15 games).

Bishop89

I think it was proven true, but I've been playing through it for the past week and I would never have given it a thought myself. The environment is very different and the complete lack of roads means it's even harder to see similarities. If you enjoyed FC3 and/or 4 you'll enjoy this too. The lack of guns is refreshing.

It uses FC4's world but has it in a prehistoric setting of sorts.
Grab it if you want your fix of uninspired Ubisoft open world game design.

It uses the same topography as a base, but everything on top of it is different. It doesn't feel at all the same during play. You would never know without seeing the maps side by side.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Can i ride a sabretooth? lol

I will most certainly buy it regardless as i loved 3 + 4, platinumed both even.

Go to Director Mode and turn off pedestrians, Wanted Levels and Restricted Areas. Oh and turn on invisibility. I've been playing that way with my son for a long time and as long we restrict ourselves to just pick up parked vehicle's we've more or less reduced the violence to an absolute zero.

Thanks for this, by the way. I leant how to use the Director Mode and did this today, allowing my son to drive tractors and motorbikes and fork-lifts and whatever else he liked the look of. There's still some stuff I don't particularly like him seeing (like smashing the window of almost every car we take) but it's so good because of the fantastic range of vehicles and their superb physics.

Bishop89

is Retro City Rampage™ DX crossbuy?

I've moved house so unable to setup my ps4 at this current stage but still have my vita around.

Minamu

Just a heads up for those getting The Witcher 3. Both the GOTY edition and the regular edition are on sale (but you only see the GOTY edition under the sale fortunately). I almost accidentally bought the standard edition and the season pass on the side, and that's way more expensive than getting the GOTY version in the first place. GOTY with all DLC is about 40-50SEK cheaper than the non-DLC version.

NewDust

Just a heads up for those getting The Witcher 3. Both the GOTY edition and the regular edition are on sale (but you only see the GOTY edition under the sale fortunately). I almost accidentally bought the standard edition and the season pass on the side, and that's way more expensive than getting the GOTY version in the first place. GOTY with all DLC is about 40-50SEK cheaper than the non-DLC version.

On the plus side, at least they put the DLC on sale alongside with the GOTY edition... Looking at you EA, with your Premium shenanigans.

Sakujou

Banned
why is there no direct display of the prices?
i hate not seeing the prices. psprices is not a tidy place to see all prices at once.

Fliesen

my girlfriend's gonna be gone for the weekend - so i guess i'll platinum another Lego game.

Batman 3
Marvel Super Heroes
The Lego Movie

what say you?
Jurassic World was great, The hobbit sucked balls.

BluWacky

my girlfriend's gonna be gone for the weekend - so i guess i'll platinum another Lego game.

Batman 3
Marvel Super Heroes
The Lego Movie

what say you?

Marvel Super Heroes is probably the best of those, followed by Batman 3, followed by Lego Movie (which is also the shortest so would be the easiest to do in a weekend I think).

I really liked The Lego Movie game. It was actually the first game I played on my PS4. I played it before I watched the film though, so a lot of the jokes hit because they were brand new to me...

Also, the game was my first experience of this...

latest

I loved this!!

NewDust

why is there no direct display of the prices?
i hate not seeing the prices. psprices is not a tidy place to see all prices at once.

Psprices also offers a list view. Still not all at once, but way neater.

The EU blog doesn't list prices anymore due to all the different currencies used in it's region.

64bitbros

Batman 3
Marvel Super Heroes
The Lego Movie

what say you?

Marvel Super Heroes, pretty much the best of the three. Unless we are talking about the Vita version, that one was pretty mediocre. Batman 3 was very generic and boring. Lego Movie was ok.

seems like there are new things added to he sales like ps1 classics final fantasy games and a few ps3 final fantasy games, NBA 2k 17

I am Setsuna - £19.99
final fantasy 15 - £32.99
final fantasy 13-2 - £7.99
lightning returns - £9.99
final fantasy type 0 - £15.99

Bishop89

seems like there are new things added to he sales like ps1 classics final fantasy games and a few ps3 final fantasy games, NBA 2k 17

I am Setsuna - £19.99
final fantasy 15 - £32.99
final fantasy 13-2 - £7.99
lightning returns - £9.99
final fantasy type 0 - £15.99

Thanks dude.
I may get a mod to edit the title and just include final fantasy as most likely it will go until the end of Feb.

black070

Was really hoping FFX/X-2 & I Am Setsuna would drop down more - can't really justify £19.99 on each, but at the same time, I don't think I've ever seen the former drop any lower so tempted just to pick it up now.

Rellik

Wasn't FF13 released digitally on the PS3? I was looking at the FF sale and couldn't see the game at all.

FDC1

Yes, it expires February 22nd at midnight uk time ( in the night from 22nd to 23rd I mean)

Sale is part of the Final Fantasy 30th anniversary.

Yesss, I was hoping the FF games would be discounted on the EU store as well.

Already got most of them, but gonna buy the ones I'm missing (1; 2; 4; 5). Btw, anyone know whether it's worth buying Dissidia if I already own 012? I've heard it includes all the content from Dissidia.

Yesss, I was hoping the FF games would be discounted on the EU store as well.

Already got most of them, but gonna buy the ones I'm missing (1; 2; 4; 5). Btw, anyone know whether it's worth buying Dissidia if I already own 012? I've heard it includes all the content from Dissidia.

I wouldn't get Dissidia if you have 012.

ty_hot

PSN BR has most of the iten on sale from PSN EU and PSN US. great to have an account there. Its called 'Carnival sale - week 1', so next week we will have even more (probably the games that are not on sale now and are in other PSNs).

Did the store just go down? I was in the middle of a transaction and instead of loading the completion page, it crashed and now states the store/service is unavailable.

Sjefen

Have to praise Sony for all the sales, its brilliant. But my backlog is insane and grows every time there is a sale....

Top Bottom