• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EUROPE: new psp pack (DAXTER) and GIGAPACK price drop!!

From April 21:

- NEW PSP PACK: VALUE PACK + DAXTER 249e

a1packpspdaxter3na.jpg

- GIGA PACK 249e

cool

Just finished Daxter on the plane trip back to malta last week, awesome game!

non PSP owners Pick this up a good buy IMO

Agent X

Sony ought to bring out this package in North America, and try marketing it towards a broader audience (particularly younger gamers 10-18 years old).

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
tsp_gatmog said:
I wish the US would get packs like that.
Well, we got the $200 core, i guess...

We get the core here too ;) Although more expensive with the exchange rate, of course..

Mmmkay

Is this just limited to Spain? I don't think the UK even got those other game pack-in deals that came out around March.

Soul4ger

Seriously, are people desperate? Daxter is a solid game, but it has camera and collision problems, and it's rather simple and generic. It's definitely not "Amazing," or the best platform in the last few years, as one person on here said. Geez, calm down.

Well, there's hardly any camera problems and while it's not revolutionary, it is indeed one of the best platformer games in many, many years and definitely an amazing game, as long as you like the genre.

Kseutron

Soul4ger said:
Seriously, are people desperate? Daxter is a solid game, but it has camera and collision problems, and it's rather simple and generic. It's definitely not "Amazing," or the best platform in the last few years, as one person on here said. Geez, calm down.

well you know when one has nothing to eat...

[Nintex]

RiotPelaaja said:
Well, there's hardly any camera problems and while it's not revolutionary, it is indeed one of the best platformer games in many, many years and definitely an amazing game, as long as you like the genre.
Best platformer game in many many years??.......:lol ......:lol

Bud said:
He said one of the best platformer games in many years.

Reading comprehension ftw.

Even that - it has to compete with the Jak games, the Ratchet games, the Sly games, Sunshine, Kirby CC, Drill Dozer, Wario Land 4, Mega Man Zero, Psychonauts, etc.

Soul4ger

Sorry. Game isn't really that great. It's a good game, but I think the one dude is right. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess. I've played more platformers than I care to remember, and though I enjoyed Daxter, it's incredibly short, it reuses level themes for god's sake, it has camera and collision detection issues.. The levels are linear, they're basic collect-a-thons. I don't get it. Whatever.

Top Bottom