• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Even as a Madden fan, I have to admit, these ESPN NFL shots look amazing.

Ramirez

I don't even know why they added a 'tackle break' button,it was the main problem last year,its like they loved it or something :p

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
OH GOOD GRIEF FIX THE TACKLE PROBLEM VISUAL CONCEPTS.

VC Producer - "What?! You want a TACKLE BREAK BUTTON? OK CUSTOMER!"

VC Employee - "Uh sir...he said..."

VC Producer - "Fired! Wheres my taffy thong?"

Mrbob

I just fired off an email to VC.

Titled it "FIX THE TACKLE PROBLEM FOR ESPN2K5"

In the subject I put

"OH GOOD GRIEF!"

Do you think I'll get a reply? :D

Alcibiades

who cares of gameplay graphics this will be great to show off power of XBox over PS2 and power of Sega over EA...

my only concern is these are touched up screenshots, as has been done for many other games (like Kingdom Hearts 2 IIRC)...

one thing for sure, Sega should not give up on the sports market... It takes a long time to start eating away form the market leader, and the truth is the slate of Japanese games to come out of Segammy isn't likely to captivate if they aren't gonna be putting out the same number of games and if they lose some developers...

As long as they at least break even, they should continue their sports line-up to give some value to the SEGA name...

Fifty

efralope said:
who cares of gameplay graphics this will be great to show off power of XBox over PS2 and power of Sega over EA...

my only concern is these are touched up screenshots, as has been done for many other games (like Kingdom Hearts 2 IIRC)...

one thing for sure, Sega should not give up on the sports market... It takes a long time to start eating away form the market leader, and the truth is the slate of Japanese games to come out of Segammy isn't likely to captivate if they aren't gonna be putting out the same number of games and if they lose some developers...

As long as they at least break even, they should continue their sports line-up to give some value to the SEGA name...

Right, it's all about the companies........

seems as though the broken tackles will live for eternity. the funny thing is i posted my impressions @ operation sports and this dude told me "oh sega had TWO demos going, you probably played the bad one" sigh

SCEE

Banned
Can anyone confirm that those pics are from the xbox verision. Also, can anyone confirm that this game uses normal mapping. Lastly, can anyone confirm that xbox is the lead SKU and that all of Sega's sports titles this year are in development with the xbox as the lead SKU.

aerofx

Fook, I promised myself that I won't buy a football game this year. (resists) Oh and quit changing your name, Fudoboy! I didn't even know you were Biff.

Gregory

Banned
I wonder of this years ESPN will continue it`s trend of dropping 50% in sales for every new game. With EA now on Live, I guess it will.

Top Bottom