• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exclusive Interview: President Trump on Fox & Friends

Texas Pride

Banned
Outside of massive global implications?

Actually if it's a dance off with Psy, I'm on board.

That would be awesome.

You have a adorable cat avatar. Such a cutie. No clue what you're referencing.

This is what happens when you reach for the sugar but put cocaine in your coffee instead. People thought he was an unhinged crazy fuck before this tirade and hey he didn't let anyone down.

ickythingz

Banned
Yea no. The most powerful person in the world shouldn't be lauded for being unpredictable during mundane encounters.
I'll explain it to you because my guess is you have a decent amount of conditioning going on. See, to Trump, these people are trash. Let me ask you. Do you treat your trash with respect and dignity? Of course not, its garbage. At best you kick trash to the side, at worse, you don't pay it any attention or remove it from your life. The issue you currently face, is you believe these talking heads matter. You have given these people value in your own mind. They don't matter. At all. Ever. Trump is just superior (as well as many other people) so you don't give trash respect. You treat trash like trash. What I worry about is that people like you are so conditioned you actually believe news organizations matter. You have ascribed value where there is none. It's very worrying.

I'll explain it to you because my guess is you have a decent amount of conditioning going on. See, to Trump, these people are trash. Let me ask you. Do you treat your trash with respect and dignity? Of course not, its garbage. At best you kick trash to the side, at worse, you don't pay it any attention or remove it from your life. The issue you currently face, is you believe these talking heads matter. You have given these people value in your own mind. They don't matter. At all. Ever. Trump is just superior (as well as many other people) so you don't give trash respect. You treat trash like trash. What I worry about is that people like you are so conditioned you actually believe news organizations matter. You have ascribed value where there is none. It's very worrying.

Ok what the hell happened here? This is some insane mental gymnastics.

This is the same news station that Trump allows on speaker phone during internal meetings.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Wow. That was one of the more condescending responses I've ever received here and yet your gatekeeping missed my point so unbelievably bad it's hilarious.

Edit: I have no clue if this is parody :p

Last edited:
That's some A level parody posting bro, I aplaud you!

Sàmban

Banned
Lolololol

Edit: wait is this serious? I cant even tell holy shit

Last edited:

Frozen Bagel

Neo Member
You may believe that ‘til you end up below their level because you forgot your own baggage of trash you’re carrying yourself

Top Bottom