• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exit the Gungeon coming to consoles, PC in early 2020

Mista

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

Exit the Gungeon, the spin-off to Enter the Gungeon launched for Apple Arcade in September 2019, is coming to consoles and PC in early 2020, developer Dodge Roll Games announced.

The developer also announced that Enter the Gungeon has sold over three million copies across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux.

Here is an overview of Exit the Gungeon, via its App Store page:
Exit the Gungeon is a bullet hell dungeon climber immediately following the adventures of the misfit ‘Gungeoneers’ and their journey for personal absolution in Enter the Gungeon. The Gungeon has become a paradox and is collapsing! Armed with an ever-changing weapon, an insatiable need to loot, and the trusty dodge roll, each of our heroes must ascend and escape via their own unique route of increasingly perilous elevators. Battle against the last and most bitter of the Gundead at a frantic pace, slowing down just long enough to chat with some familiar faces… and a few new ones. Shifting rooms, enemies, bosses, bizarre weapons and items all combine to ensure that no two attempts to Exit the Gungeon are the same.

Also, you can wear hats. Everybody loves hats, and spin-offs, which this game is… of Enter the Gungeon.
Gematsu

3 million?!

Thoroughly deserved. One of my personal games of the decade. I paid £4 for this and have put well over 50 hours into it. So much stuff I'm yet to see / get. Incredible game.

Will look forward to the sequel.

I've put hundreds of hours into Gungeon on ps4 and pc, it was my goty the year it came out. I still go back to it occasionally, it is a desert island game for me. If Dodge Roll would've put in a scoring system and daily runs it would've been the perfect game.
Will definitely by this, but I hope for a proper sequel or new ip from the devs next go round.

Holammer

This one, Shantae and the Seven Sirens & Shovel Knight Dig might be my most hotly anticipated titles. Hopefully they don't come with any freakin' exclusives attached, or additional exclusives even. Shantae's already been on Apple Arcade for three months.

Top Bottom