• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Expect the first present as the bell tolls one.......what did you get for xmas gaf?

Denton

As far as gaming goes, I got an amazing 800+ pages long book that just came out called "50 years of videogames", and a Witcher themed mug.

kniha-level-50-let-videoher-233-640w.jpg

kniha-level-50-let-videoher-401-2560w.jpg

MK.jpg

Kuranghi

Not sure yet for myself, probably some clothes and vouchers since I didn't ask for anything in particular and my family aren't the type to give gifts that cost too much.

My sister asked for a voucher for her and her husband to go for a meal so I got that but they don't know I've ordered a nice 55" TV for them for delivery just before new year, I've had a good year so wanted to get the family something nice to watch instead of their entry level Samshit featuring purple people and the world's 2nd worst viewing angle.

baphomet

I always prefer giving gifts.

Parents gave me money as always. Even though I insist they don't have to.

Girlfriend got me a Devourment vinyl, a hand crocheted Sam (Trick or Treat) doll, a handmade candle, and a $50 Dutch Bros gift card.

Some expensive aged cheddar cheese. Last week my dad and I smoked some ham and we bottled some red currant wine that we made a while ago. I can’t wait to combine the three.

That’s it, I rarely get gifts anymore, I just like spending time with my family which is more than I could ask for. Though I told my nephews that once they turn 18 I’m going to stop buying them presents and they’re going to start buying presents for me, lol.

kunonabi

I'm in charge of Christmas shopping so I already know most of it.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within 4K
Clue 4K
Cinderella 4K(the original Disney version)
35$ Amazon gift card

There will be one or two surprise gifts which will most likely be Star Wars or My Hero Academia related.

T-Cake

Got some fine english pounds which I will be spending on Steam forthwith - Mass Effect, Sackboy, The Last of Us just for starters.

Oh and a tremendously comfy bean bag which positions me at the perfect height and distance from my TV.

Last edited:

tmlDan

i got money, slippers, and a watch....oh, and a snow emergency kit if my car gets stuck lol

it's nice having money as an adult to buy my own things but xmas is less exciting lol

so, for myself, i preordered Helldivers 2, Like a Dragon infinite wealth, and Granblue Fantasy

Last edited:
Top Bottom