• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable 2 secrets: a pet dog, you can be pregnant

lionheadcam.jpg

New character from Fable 2 leaked. Very early design phase! :D

bengraven

WulleWulle said:
lionheadcam.jpg

New character from Fable 2 leaked. Very early design phase! :D

Dammit, I saw this was bumped and got excited for news. I could care less about another pic of Sam. :lol

I still have the pic of him holding up the disc labeled "GOLD" they posted on the official forums and remember the excitement of that. Or maybe it was one of the Carter brothers. *goes to check*

FFChris

SamVT said:
ROFL. Anyway, you can expect some news in the next 2 weeks. (if all goes to plan). :D

Excellent.

Seems like ages since we had some new Fable news, even though it wasn't that long ago that the dog was revealed!

There's been no mention of PC plans yet for Fable 2 has there?

I really loved Fable. I thought, despite the public outcry, that it was terribly underrated. This will probably be the game I'll dig into the 360 for, but if there's a PC version I'd probably wait.

SamVT

Got a new milestone update up on Fable 2 (not too many details but some hints) and of course also some updated concept art for the game. This is not the "news" I was talking about in my previous posts. :)

That's probably something for next week.

bengraven

I like how in the behind the scenes journal they say they haven't even designed one of the main characters. I'm looking at a 2009 release date for this one.

Tieno

SamVT said:
Got a new milestone update up on Fable 2 (not too many details but some hints) and of course also some updated concept art for the game. This is not the "news" I was talking about in my previous posts. :)

That's probably something for next week.
There is much more I could tell you, but we’re not quite ready yet to reveal any major things about Fable 2, however the first episode of the Lionhead Video Diary is coming...
Sam, will this be similar to the Bungie Halo ViDocs?

DSN2K

I really did love the characters and world of Fable, it was well the "game" bit I didnt connect with :\

Top Bottom