• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake: New PS4 project from Japan Studio leaked [Confirmed Fake]

Hellshy.

wonder if this is one of the games they held off showing at gamescom? def looks better suited for TGS.

Also I am very curious to know whats hanging off her back,especially with a project name like puppet masters

bombshell

Reminds me of a puzzle in Dead Space 3 and a scene in Hannibal tv series.

mGp1CT4.png

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I'm just happy they seem to be developing interesting games. Microsoft has almost completly invested in American studios and Nintendo in Japanese. What differentiates Sony is they have strong American and European studios. The only missing is that their Japanese studios follow suit. And it looks like its happening.

Tokyo Jungle, Puppeteer, Rain, Knack, Freedom Wars have all been interesting but flawed games. It's a good start for a new management and I hope to see what they do next.

Banned
It's not Kara. That was a Quantum Dream project. It looks like a new IP.

The Last Guardian 2 to release before The a Last Guardian 1 confirmed!

Really curious to know how this guy has access to all this shit. Tbh i hope he/she stops, imagine if we had no idea about bloodborne before its announcement. Gaf would have exploded.

internal, probs from eu going by the trico and project beast leaks if i were to guess

RdN

It's about time Sony studios from Japan deliver something. Being outsold by the WiiU unacceptable.

Hopefully we'll see more at TGS.

SerTapTap

Wha..... Durarara? Is he just trolling us now?

Edit: If that's supposed to be related. Yea, this is super fake. That's a shot from a pretty popular anime.

No way the CGI is fake though, that's high quality stuff. But not clearly ingame unlike some of the bloodborne leaks. Might not be a sony japan game, but it's something

Top Bottom