• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay we are now starting a new political faction

The

Pickle Party

YyijnMM.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
My career in science is over.

Second guessed a CORRECT answer, and then wrote something totally wrong to replace it.

zeemumu

So I might actually be going back to universal for Halloween Horror Nights after all. With other people this time. I learned last time to never walk too close to another group of easily scare people. Last time I was there on my own and this random group of people who had their arms locked together got scared by a zombie and immediately grabbed the closest non-zombie person, which was me, and I don't want to be assimilated.

Cuphead

Banned
I feel I should try weed.

It's weird because I've been around it a lot. But I've never actually smoked it.

It's different for everyone, first time I smoked I was surprised by how tame it was.

Some people will get very anxious though, I've seen the "I think I'm dying" thing in person and it's not pretty.

Take it slow your first time.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Don't freak out, Em.

Tracklist Revealed for Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Soundtrack

1. Meltdown - Stromae ft. Lorde, Pusha T, Q-Tip & Haim
  2. Dead Air - CHVRCHES
  3. Scream My Name - Tove Lo
  4. Kingdom - Charli XCX ft. Simon Le Bon
  5. TO BE ANNOUNCED
  6. Lost Souls - Raury
  7. Yellow Flicker Beat - Lorde
  8. The Leap - Tinashe
  9. Plan The Escape (Son Lux Cover) - Bat For Lashes
  10. Original Beast - Grace Jones
  11. Flicker (Kanye West Rework) - Lorde
  12. Animal - XOV
  13. This Is Not A Game - The Chemical Brothers ft. Miguel
  14. Ladder Song - Lorde

Her Coked Majesty Grace Jones is in this? Mmmmh...

Wow, I didn't realize the Stromae song had that many features. Please don't be shit.

Bit pressed the BFL song is a cover and not an original new song, but I'll take it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom