• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Falcom's new Evolution Project teaser site opens

raven777

evolution.jpg

http://www.ao-full.com/new-project

Falcom's new Evolution project site opened.

Evolution games have been enhanced Vita ports of Kiseki (Trails) series with various additions like full event voice, arranged BGMs and added sub quests. They have release Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki Evolutions on Vita.

The new teaser page's background hints that the new evoultion is most likely Sora no Kiseki (Trails in the Sky)

Maybe they're throw a curveball and it will be Nayuta no Kiseki.
I want to play that game again.
It's probably Sora. I don't think Nayuta is actually a Legend of Heroes game.

Hikami

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the background implying that it's Sora no Kiseki.
If it was FC for Vita, I wonder if there would be any chance for us to get it.

I just finished FC a few days ago on PC. This is one of the few games I'd buy again --such a good game. I hope there's a chance it could come over. I'd definitely import it if not though.

I got Sora FC, SC, the 3rd and their corresponding HD PS3 releases from PS+.

If this is Sora no Kiseki Evolution on Vita, I'd be willing to buy as I intend(ed) to replay Sora anyways.

Jubern

Aw shit. I was in the middle of a SC play through a couple of months ago, might want to hold on resuming it if there really is a Evo version coming up...

Shouta

The site is Chara-Ani I expect bad VAs for the NPC but at least it'll be fully-voiced where it counts! =o

I wouldn't mind a Sora FC/SC full voiced version.

Have to widen dem audience!
urrggh :X

To be slightly fair to Chara-Ani. Falcom set up the situation for skeeving. Chara-Ani just took it to 11. =P

Falcom ain't exactly patron saints in not having those kind of stuff. It's just that they tend to have less of it, and isn't obnoxious about it.

But it's not Kiseki without the lolis, after all. :)

What Chara-Ani would probably do with Renne's story would land you in jail.

Beyond adding illustrations (which would probably make this a game not for store shelves), I'm not sure Chara-Ani can do anything more horrific than what Falcom already puts that character through. >.>

Aeana

Falcom ain't exactly patron saints in not having those kind of stuff. It's just that they tend to have less of it, and isn't obnoxious about it.

But it's not Kiseki without the lolis, after all. :)

Sure it is? I mean, Zero/Ao is the only arc that really focused on a young girl character in that kind of moe way. Tita was kinda different, treated much more normally. Sen doesn't have one at all.

What Chara-Ani would probably do with Renne's story would land you in jail.

I'm not convinced Falcom isn't heading in that direction already.

Tita:
"age difference relationship."

Sen:
Miriam's costume design in Sen I and her silver haired doppleganger's in Sen II are creepy.

Sure it is? I mean, Zero/Ao is the only arc that really focused on a young girl character in that kind of moe way. Tita was kinda different, treated much more normally. Sen doesn't have one at all.

It doesn't have to be the exact same kind of moe.

Miriam ain't Kea or even Tio, but she's still... there. I understand the logic of why these kinda out-of-place characters are in their setting (like Tio or Fie), but they're still there. :p

Aeana

dic.nicovideo.jp/a/テンションアガット
dic.nicovideo.jp/a/ロリコンダイブ

Obligatory: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17140394

Naturally, the links contain spoilers.

Honestly, that's on the fanbase. Agate's relationship with Tita is clearly one of brotherly concern, but people will turn anything into something skeevy given the chance.

hongcha

So Falcom is not actually involved in this, right (contrary to the thread title)? I mean, they didn't do the previous Evolution games on the Vita.

duckroll

So Falcom is not actually involved in this, right (contrary to the thread title)? I mean, they didn't do the previous Evolution games on the Vita.

I think it's a Kadokawa initiative yes, but since the base games are Falcom games so I guess that's what people care about most?

Well, this thread went south quickly.

Anyway, if it is Sora FC, what possible improvements would you like to see? Obviously these wouldn't be huge because the Pyramid development team is tiny, but the biggest ones that come to my mind would be the ability to skip crafts, arts, and s-craft/breaks. It's tough going back to the older Kiseki games after playing the new ones because of these improvements.

Anyway, if it is Sora FC, what possible improvements would you like to see? Obviously these wouldn't be huge because the Pyramid development team is tiny, but the biggest ones that come to my mind would be the ability to skip crafts, arts, and s-craft/breaks. It's tough going back to the older Kiseki games after playing the new ones because of these improvements.

The ability to kill low-level enemies on the field would be nice to see in the Sora games. I doubt they are going to implement any gameplay changes though.

Top Bottom