• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Sakurasou 1

Still as bad as when I first watched it. The scene when the two first meet is just terribly overdone, the main girl is asuka tier, the side characters aren't that good apart from the Teacher, who's mildly amusing.

Sakurasou 2

I guess the cabbages were supposed to show how spontaneous Misaki is in a humorous over the top way, but it was just dumb, same thing with the whipped cream and the ribbon. still not seeing the good points of this show.

Sakurasou 3

Now this is more like it! People calling out the MC's bs left and right, proper usage of wide-angle lenses, actual character development all around, some really lively direction storyboarding animation etc, this episode was actually worth watching.

This just squeaks by the 3 episode test, I'll continue watching it.

animeguf.jpg

wafu's in bed.

jman2050

Wanko to Kurasou is both heartwarming and heartbreaking if you like dogs.

I didn't think that was his though.

There are sources here and there that indicate he worked on it, but no one really knows for sure. It's included for narrative purposes!

I'll believe he was involved cause it makes too much sense.

Is anime that serious.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ncels-kuroko-basketball-events-due-to-threats

I read that this is happening to multiple events for the show. I hope these events are not going to hold back the anime because I want a second season.

Could have thought it was posted earlier this week.

I dont think it needs events to get a second season, surely its merchandise and disc sales proves this. I would assume Production IG is led by competent individuals and that with 22K avg disc sales each volume they are cranking away at the next season...

yami4ct

If this AotY talk has taught me anything, it's that I need to check out Hyouka and Fate/Zero to be well informed.

Do I need to watch anything else to get full enjoyment out of Fate/Zero? I know Fate/Stay Night exists, but I have zero clue how important it is to watch that before. This question is part of why I've yet to venture in to Fate/Zero.

OceanBlue

If this AotY talk has taught me anything, it's that I need to check out Hyouka and Fate/Zero to be well informed.

Do I need to watch anything else to get full enjoyment out of Fate/Zero? I know Fate/Stay Night exists, but I have zero clue how important it is to watch that before. This question is part of why I've yet to venture in to Fate/Zero.

If you never plan on watching F/SN anyway, go ahead and watch F/Z. It has F/SN spoilers, but you shouldn't put off watching F/Z for F/SN's sake.

Edit: Basically this
It is not important at all, and in fact should not be watched as it is not good.

It is not important at all, and in fact should not be watched as it is not good.

Nah, they go into great detail with the exposition about what's going onwhether you like it or not in Fate/Zero so you don't need to know anything about Fate/Stay.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
1. Become obsessed with animal girls, drawing comics and stuff.
2. Make it big with a magical girl spinoff of your own visual novel with splosions and stuff.
3. Even while taking in that success make a hentai game with moe dog girls as the heroines because you're just that obsessed.
4. Finally, parlay Nanoha's success into a brand new anime which is essentially a vehicle for even more moe dog girl antics because, like I said, obsession, and watch it become successful enough for three seasons.

Dude is the definition of livinthedream here.
You call it obsession. I call it knowing what you want.

yami4ct

Thanks guys. This is why AnimeGaf exists. To answer questions I'm too lazy to find answers to on my own. Haha. I'll probably check out Fate/Zero soon.

BluWacky

Expert in waffles what I am, I could have sworn they said "wafo", but I'm presuming that the video you linked which I can't presently watch because train-wifi proves me wrong!

It's just the OP, I can't find any videos where they say it on Youtube. I bow to your superior waffle knowledge in any event, given that I haven't actually seen Sugar...

Jex

[Teekyuu] - 8

This was one of the weaker episodes in this series so far, which is another way of saying that it was better than Psycho Pass.

Jex

I just thought it was worth pointing out that one show was entertaining and the other was not. I wouldn't want people to be confused by the Jude Dredd x Minority Report x Ghost in the Shell hype train.

duckroll

Code:Breaker - Episode 8

7JxIC.jpg

Hand drawn bike animation week after week, motherfuckers!

That was pretty good. It's mostly a development episode winding down from last week's events, plus setting up the next series of events. Some pretty interesting character stuff this week, with and pretty great cliffhanger at the end. The effects animation towards the end of the episode was really nice too.

Next week is going to be HYPE. Can't wait to see how the fight plays out.

P.S. Yuuki's Lost form is cute as fuck! ^_^

madp

The Light of El Cantare
It's a dream/imagination sequence.

oh, okay then.

Still, blindingly-white hair + blindingly-white skin + blindingly-white light = your character is half-invisible. I think I'd have to look away if I was watching that on a television in a dark room.

Ixion Saga DT 8
tumblr_me23xsOeGi1qbxqfpo5_500.png
tumblr_me23xsOeGi1qbxqfpo3_500.png

I guess Kon is like the Toori (Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon) this season, been so much naked Kon all season so far. I liked his poses.. Anyway hilarious and funny episode
temple project so worth it

But that vg history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom