• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famicom Mini 2 -- anyone buy the set?

john tv

Anyone here buy any of the Famicom Mini 2 games? I'm looking for Club Nintendo point donations for the set, as my set may not arrive until after the deadline for submitting the points. Anyone have any and willing to donate me their points? If so, please PM!!

Hey Joh, when's the deadline? I planned on getting just Wrecking Crew and would be more than happy to pass along those points.

Also, what have you gotten thus far? Have any pics to share? Or are they already at your blog?

john tv

I just picked up Wrecking Crew yesterday, but thanks! Basically I have seven games coming in the mail this week, but the deadline for the box is Friday, so I'm trying to play it safe by getting the points in early. I think I'll be OK though, but you never know. Hopefully the postal service doesn't screw up... :)

I have all 20 games so far, and a couple of collector's boxes for each set. I don't want the boxes though, so I'm planning to sell them after I have all three and they're no longer available.

Rlan

How do the points work? How many points do you get per game? How much are things like those music CDs? How many for games?

I think I got some points when I bought Sonic Heroes JPN earlier this year, I want to see how viable these things are :)

cvxfreak

john tv, I have CN points for Pokemon Fire Red, Donkey Konga, Pikmin 2, Mario vs. Donkey Kong and Mario Golf GBA Tour if you want them. I can get you the GBA points in August but I have GC points immediately.

Top Bottom