• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #917

neo2046

New Rule
you can share the scans anywhere you like
but don't just forward the link directly
please save and rehost the scans yourself
thank you!!

not too much this week

Project Sylph / EXIT 2
most wanted top30

and no one cares about these games ?
these games need more love
so the scans are rehosted :D

(all from 2ch)
Rune Factory Harvest Moon / Yggdrasil Labyrinth /
Persona 3

Sad_Panda

Wow, Exit 2 is due out in September in Japan ? Nice ! Even if the first one is like 20 bucks now, maybe I'll wait for the sequel then...

neo2046

rafman400 said:
can someone translate the top 30?

01 FF 13
02 Persona 3
03 FF 3 DS
04 Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
05 MGS 4

07 Xenosaga III
08 Blue Dragon
09 Gyakuten Saiban 4
10 Seiken Densetsu 4

14 Smash Bros Brawl
15 Pokemon D/P
16 Zelda DS
17 Zelda TP Wii
18 FF Versus 13
19 Summon Night 4

21 Zelda TP GC
23 Tales of the Tempest
24 PSU
26 Shining Wind
27 FF 5 advance
28 CC FF7
29 DOAX2

Blimblim said:
check PM

Tiktaalik

Exit 2 looks a lot like Exit 1 although I notice there is swimming now, which is neat. It's probably unlikely to come out in NA, since Exit got discounted sooooo fast.

rafman400

neo2046 said:
01 FF 13
02 Persona 3
03 FF 3 DS
04 Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
05 MGS 4

07 Xenosaga III
08 Blue Dragon
09 Gyakuten Saiban 4
10 Seiken Densetsu 4

14 Smash Bros Brawl
15 Pokemon D/P
16 Zelda DS
17 Zelda TP Wii
18 FF Versus 13
19 Summon Night 4

21 Zelda TP GC
23 Tales of the Tempest
24 PSU
26 Shining Wind
27 FF 5 advance
28 CC FF7
29 DOAX2

check PM

thanks, greatly appreciated.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Exit 2 looks like the same. PSP's power maxxed out confirmed.

Zaxxon said:
Exit 2 looks a lot like Exit 1 although I notice there is swimming now, which is neat. It's probably unlikely to come out in NA, since Exit got discounted sooooo fast.

Swimming was in Exit 1 too

I thought action was being "de-emphasized" according to IGN. This looks like it'll play the same way

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
There's nothing there that I like at all... are there any more DS games in the mag that'll show up in a bit?

Kroole

Humm.. About Rune Factory. Will you be able to marry a girl (like in HM games) or are the girls shown in the scans just regular npcs?

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
Final Fantasy XIII by Square Enix for the PlayStation 3 is the most wanted game in Japan? The hell you say.

Cherubae

Skilotonn said:
There's nothing there that I like at all... are there any more DS games in the mag that'll show up in a bit?

How could you not like Rune Factory?! You can ship Buffamo milk. Buffamo m.i.l.k. I want to go milk my Buffamo right NOW!

*edit*

Kroole said:
Humm.. About Rune Factory. Will you be able to marry a girl (like in HM games) or are the girls shown in the scans just regular npcs?

They're marriagable girls.

Matix

Wario64 said:

I thought action was being "de-emphasized" according to IGN. This looks like it'll play the same way

What are you rambling about, Mr. ESC is rocking the new style trench coat FTW damn it. Anyway, it would be nice to see Exit 2 have a Level Editor + Online Sharing Features (similar to MPU).

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Oblivion said:
17 Zelda TP Wii

Jesus Christ, what a fricken drop...:(

That's only beacuse Zelda fans are split now between GC and Wii versions. It's still probably the same amount as it was before the Wii/GC split... so maybe 9-10th place.

WalkMan

Banned
Wario64 said:

Butbutbut.. there's a dog now!

Hmm, Yggdrasil Labyrinth could be pretty good. I like it when dungeon RPGs break out of all the dreary dungeons and include other types of locations (i.e., forest).

Remind me again who's working on Project Sylph?

Captain N

anyone who can read Japanese..what's the new features with Exit 2? I see that you get a trusty dog to help you out..anything else new?

I know that the Persona 3 city map isn't actually new, but I'd missed in the prior threads, so it's new to me :) I really like it. I have to admit that the Megaten maps usually look pretty crummy, so it's cool they've found a way to upgrade the graphics while keeping the same map style (i.e., zoomed out schematic of the city/area).

The "pop-out" buildings are really stylish and a good way of identifying what locations are important. It kind of looks like a map you might see in a illustrated map or tour book.

Symytry

Rune Factory looks like it will be the first Harvest Moon game I will play! Yggdrasil Labrynth is looking pretty sweet too. The real DS games are finally showing up! Not to mention this fall in America is going to be killer for the system :)

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Persona 3 will be the best RPG ever.

btw people taking that top30 seriously........ :lol

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Error2k4 said:
Persona 3 will be the best RPG ever.

btw people taking that top30 seriously........ :lol
You mean, you don't expect Blue Dragon to completely bury Pokemon D/P's sales later this year???? I'm shocked and a little confused!?!

ethelred

Yggdrasil Labyrinth looks ****ing awesome.

GameWatch has some screens and art, too:

sekai082hc.jpg
sekai052an.jpg

sekai049uh.jpg
sekai066sx.jpg

Rest here.

Also, Atlus has an official teaser site here.

Top Bottom