Famitsu #935 ()

#12
Just remembered something when I mentioned Atlus in another thread...

When the hell are they going to show ODIN SPHERE? you know, the ps2-awesome-looking-2d-game-which-smelled-princess-crown


Ok, I needed to let that out, time to thank neo for the scans! Looking forward Armodyne :)
 
#17
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
When the hell are they going to show ODIN SPHERE? you know, the ps2-awesome-looking-2d-game-which-smelled-princess-crown
I think Atlus USA really dropped the ball by letting it leak. It was behind closed doors and not supposed to be even mentioned since it's an unannounced work in progress game. Who knows, it might have been canned, it might still be in early stages or it might be something else entirely, but one thing's for sure. The Japanese developers must be ****ing pissed at Atlus. :p
 
#23
Wow, I'm not disappointed at all. Armodyne looks VERY oldschool. Low budget sure, but definitely has a nice oldschool look to it. With Omiyasoft behind it I'm pretty interested. :D
 
#26
duckroll said:
I think Atlus USA really dropped the ball by letting it leak. It was behind closed doors and not supposed to be even mentioned since it's an unannounced work in progress game. Who knows, it might have been canned, it might still be in early stages or it might be something else entirely, but one thing's for sure. The Japanese developers must be ****ing pissed at Atlus. :p
Yeah, there were quite a few warnings to unimportant forums just because of the 'information tabloid' pic it was taken...

I guess its 2007 if coming at all...I hope it does -_-!!


edit: lol, halo 3...armodyne looks really oldschool, its like weird because Sony is publishing it. Unexpected but cool I guess.
 
#31
Calidor said:
I think there is some people from 1up on the third halo3 scan :lol

and Armodyne looks like Fire Emblem with mechas
Fire Emblem is a poor comparison to make. The artistic styles of these two games could not possibly be more dissimilar.

Armodyne looks like a standard SRPG, but it doesn't look like Fire Emblem.
 
#43
Shouta said:
Oooh Armodyne looks interesting. And Heroines with assets that aren't 15 years old! Woo!
It took me like twenty seconds to make the leap from videogame art assets to the... other kind of assets in this sentence.
 
#46
Dahbomb said:
OMFG DMC4 SCANS OMFG!!!!!
i'm disappointed by the PS3.

sure, some games are really ncice, but there's nothing new, nothing fresh, nothing that makes me wait for the european release.

and, it's expensive for the moment...

500 euros for Europe, not a lot of people will buy it in march 2007...

personnaly, i'll wait until the end of 2007 or beginning of 2008 for a price cut, and to see if there are new types of games. Until then, i may buy a HDTV, but not sure...waiting for a big price cut too.
 
#47
HomerSimpson-Man said:
What's the deal with these foreign mags getting firsts dibs on Halo 3?!
I was thinking the same thing. How the hell did Famitsu and some Swedish magazine get dibs on Halo 3 before the likes of Gameinformer, EGM and OXM?

DKJB79 said:
I don't like the PS3.
I don't care, this is about DMC4 bitch!
 
#48
So the Halo 3 Legendary edition comes with what I see are game cases.

So take out the game cases, and put the helmet somewhere kids wont be touching it. :)
 
#49
DKJB79 said:
i'm disappointed by the PS3.

sure, some games are really ncice, but there's nothing new, nothing fresh, nothing that makes me wait for the european release.

and, it's expensive for the moment...

500 euros for Europe, not a lot of people will buy it in march 2007...

personnaly, i'll wait until the end of 2007 or beginning of 2008 for a price cut, and to see if there are new types of games. Until then, i may buy a HDTV, but not sure...waiting for a big price cut too.
why don't you just go for the wii
 
#50
Dahbomb said:
I was thinking the same thing. How the hell did Famitsu and some Swedish magazine get dibs on Halo 3 before the likes of Gameinformer, EGM and OXM?


I don't care, this is about DMC4 bitch!

First, never said i didn't like the PS3...

and then, i know it's about devil may cry 4, and it's all about very nice PS3 games, that won't surprise me enough to buy a PS3. It will surely be an excellent game, i would love to try it, but, not enough to buy such an expensive thing :(