• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu exposes Yakuza 6 scandal - You won't believe what Haruka has been up to!

jobrro

Man this legit shook me. Haruka why? I know it's a twist waiting to happen but still.

I got through Yakuza 1 and 2 at home before coming to Japan, I own Yakuza 3 on disc, Yakuza 4 from PS+ and Yakuza 5 from a digital preorder but I couldn't bring my PS3 because my luggage would have been overweight for the plane.

So basically I am up to but not started Yakuza 3 with no console. Was really looking forward to what changed between the PS2 and PS3 games too.

So it's either buy a second hand console here and download my games or wait until I go back for my PS3 slim.

shiiiiiit son, there'a a character who goes to super-jail, breaks out of super-jail, then goes back to jail again, then breaks out of that jail, THEN FIGHTS A FUCKING BEAR
TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
!

fucking love the Yakuza games.

He actually fights another bear if you include one of the substories.

RedSwirl

On the one hand, part of me wants them to have the balls to do this. On the other hand, the Yakuza series is about adopted kids. Kazuma was adopted, Haruko was adopted, it would make sense in the last story starring Kazuma to bring things full-circle by having Haruko adopt a kid. Then again having it be her kid would be another way of bringing things full circle since that's how Haruko herself got introduced in Yakuza 1.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It's probably just an old man disguised as a baby.

Or the baby is actually a bomb and no one is going to figure that out until it's too late.

Or someone is going to stand near a window with the baby and get shot

I actually hope at least 2 out of these 3 things happen.

katagai

It's probably just an old man disguised as a baby.

Or the baby is actually a bomb and no one is going to figure that out until it's too late.

Or someone is going to stand near a window with the baby and get shot
I actually hope at least 2 out of these 3 things happen.

eVKcS9P.gif

cj_iwakura

...or a heat action.

"Kazuma grabs the baby with one hand, uses his other hand to remove the diaper and shove it half-way down that guys throat"

Still not the most messed up heat action the series has seen. That goes to these two in this video

https://youtu.be/e2nzQi0X-ZU?t=122

Shijima's samurai-esque one in 5 is amazing, where he lifts the guy's chin up with the point of the bat then knocks the hell out of him.

Top Bottom