• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu info on Atlus new fantasy RPG Project Re Fantasy (Studio Zero, Hashino)

orochi91

They said it would be on home console.

Although they haven't announced which.
Probably the Switch, hence the silence surrounding the game's intended platform.

The game might be officially announced during the Switch info blowouts that are coming over the next few months.

Probably the Switch, hence the silence surrounding the game's intended platform.

The game might be officially announced during the Switch info blowouts that are coming over the next few months.

It certainly could be for the Switch, but the lack of a platform announcement isn't an indicator. Games are often announced by Japanese studios without platforms. For example, Koei recently had a stream where they brought Sony Japan's president out and he announced Dynasty Warriors 9. Even with that they didn't announce any platforms for it.

Waji

It certainly could be for the Switch, but the lack of a platform announcement isn't an indicator. Games are often announced by Japanese studios without platforms. For example, Koei recently had a stream where they brought Sony Japan's president out and he announced Dynasty Warriors 9. Even with that they didn't announce any platforms for it.
I agree. It could mean anything.
They could even announce one only to add 1 or 2 others later (especially the Switch since everything is hidden about it).

uSzBmNk.png
Drawing in progress

Lusankya

The comments are overflown with English speaking people.

海外の人達はそんな動画で楽しめるんだろうか…?
(Is it possible for foreign people to enjoy with such a movie ...?)

海外の人もたくさんいるね…
(There are a lot of foreign people ...)

DKHF

Lucky no one spoiled anything in the chat in the few times I looked at it since I forgot about the huge potential of P5 spoilers being in there...

Strings

This live-action concept trailer... Zuh?

Why did they bother to announce this before it enters production? Surely this team doesn't need to boost recruitment after releasing Persona 5, etc.

Waji

I like to think they spent 10 minutes talking about how good the food is at Atlus' cafeteria.
Motsly talking about studio 0. What they think of the idea they had and how it got where it is now.
I don't understand everything, but obviously there's a big deal around how they're going for fantasy.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Someone examine the food on the table and theorize why that food items confirms a Switch exclusive.

Asd202

Someone examine the food on the table and theorize why that food items confirms a Switch exclusive.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't decide on a platform yet. This all seems like an advertisement for recruitment for the new Studio and basically game only exists in art/concept form.

Waji

The timing of the project is the same as "things we couldn't do but can now".
Not sure if it means anything important.

The board he showed was something like : "Atlus is tackling Fantasy RPG ?"

Strings

Ooooh, it's that DQ stream all over again. Just you wait until Sakaguichi swims into view on a beach.

It's a new team

I understand, but surely they don't need this kind of advertisement? Atlus is the kind of company I'd assume would get applications on pedigree alone.

Philippo

I don't see why people are surprised about the stream, it's clear it was going to be nothing more than talks and artworks, they are still recruiting for a reason lol

Top Bottom