• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAST Racing Neo (Wii U) : first screenshot

L~A

FastRacingNeo1.jpg

FastRacingNeo3.jpg

fast-racing-neo-2mcstf.jpg

Via Twitter. More to come next week.

Is this from the eShop guys that always make stuff that look way beyond the graphical capabilities of the Nintendo console?

Nibel

You are working on a racing game yet present a environment screenshot (which looks great) as first piece of media?

i3IPIceZYjQMY.gif

What people need to be convinced is a good trailer. Shin'En is in Germany, right? Maybe I should pay them a visit

L~A

Hm, the ground structure is a bit repetitive. Maybe they want to break a new compression record, lol.

To be fair, I doubt it's something you'll actually have time to notice when playing.

Hopefully, the "more" we're going to get next week is a trailer or something, but I doubt it...

KHlover

Banned
You are working on a racing game yet present a environment screenshot (which looks great) as first piece of media?

i3IPIceZYjQMY.gif

What people need to be convinced is a good trailer. Shin'En is in Germany, right? Maybe I should pay them a visit

Their studio is in Munich IIRC. Great city, you should visit it regardless :p

Doczu

Hm, the ground structure is a bit repetitive. Maybe they want to break a new compression record, lol.

Maybe, but it will be blurred to hell and beyond when you'll speed just next to it. Would rather like a pic from the cars POV. It does look promising, and i have faith in Shinen, as they do make good games with great graphics.

openrob

Been waiting for this, and they provide sooo little!
Looks great though, like the realistic art style. It could have been all flat, primary colours.

deleted

It looks clean and has a nice style. I don't care about some repetitive ground texture in a twitch reaction based, lightning fast racing game. Especially if it's from a small indie developer.

I'm more interested in how it plays. the first FAST looked nice too, but I didn't really get into the mechanics. Maybe this is a bit more straight forward.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The Wii one looks better simply because the track has an interesting layout. After Mario Kart 8, a flat track isn't the best option for a first impression.

deleted

Would be interesting if they had the permission to put the Blue Falcon or some other F-Zero Car into the game...

Pinewood

Wipeout Zero GX HD?

Prremise looks cool, seems like a game I will add to my magical "will get IF I have a WiiU" list.

Top Bottom