• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Fury tips needed! =)

Vieo

Meh. As you can tell, I'm bored. I've been playing the arcade version of this game lately, and it's beginning to piss me me off. I can't seem to beat Billy Kane. I used to play the Genesis version of Fatal Fury, and I don't remember there being a Billy Kane. In fact, the toughest person I can remember in that version was Raiden, but I have no problem kicking his ass. Anyway, is there an easy way to beat this guy? Don't even see why he's allowed to fight with a stick. It's unfair. >=T

Anyanka

I've got this in my MVS right now. It's pretty fun for an old game and has some really cool features, like the backgrounds turning to night and all the weird stuff the CPU characters can do.

Billy is the easiest character in the game if you know a trick. All you need to do is throw him. His stick will break and a guy in the crowd will throw him another. Billy will jump up to catch it. As soon as he lands throw him. Just repeat until he dies.

And you're right, Billy wasn't in the Genesis version. Neither was Hwa Jai.

Top Bottom