• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Samurai Remnant 2nd Trailer

Aion002

I was like: Where is Gil?

Then in the end:

ea GIF

ssringo

Yeah, not really feeling this one. Servant/character selection/designs are largely meh to me. I suppose little kid Tamamo was inevitable but still, bleh.

I'll keep an eye on player reviews though. Maybe it'll surprise me. More interested in the Fate/Extra remake.

Reactions: Isa
Japanese outlet Dengeki recently interviewed the producer and director of the upcoming Omega Force-developed action JRPG Fate/Samurai Remnant, Tomohiko Sho and Ryota Matsuhida, respectively. And arguably, the most significant piece of information revealed is that completing the main story is expected to take 50 hours. Alternatively, completionists will find themselves likely spending over 100 hours.
Further, there will be post-game content, though precise details on what that will comprise were not unveiled.
Fate/Samurai Remnant, developed by Omega Force, will depict a Grail War held in the Keian Era, Edo Period Japan, where participants comprising seven pairs of Masters and summoned Servants of figures from historical and mythological importance. A “Waxing Moon Ritual” is also being held in the city’s underbelly. Protagonist Miyamoto Iori, residing in Asaka, fights in this Grail War with his Servant Saber to achieve the “Waxing Moon Vessel.”
Miyamoto utilizes the Niten Ichiryu style of swordsmanship. In battle, players can direct Servants to perform certain maneuvers or take control of them directly. Further, players can explore Edo, made up of row houses, samurai residences, and brothels where NPC and animal interaction are possible. Moreover, there are unspecified challenges players can anticipate.

Fate /Samurai Remnant will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on September 29, 2023.

Top Bottom