• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite SCP story you enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd been thinking about how a TV series would work. Maybe the overarching plot of the show could focus on one SCP, like The Lizard, and each episode could feature an SCP the want to use for cross-testing.

Or, just make it a haunted house.

Yeah, that was what I talked about earlier. Have a series that focuses on one SCP or do it similar to the X-Files, Lost Tapes, Monsters & Mysteries In America, etc., stuff like that. A movie would be like VHS, ABCs Of Death, etc.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'd been thinking about how a TV series would work. Maybe the overarching plot of the show could focus on one SCP, like The Lizard, and each episode could feature an SCP the want to use for cross-testing.

Or, just make it a haunted house.

They could also have antagonists like other competing organizations. And there are several. I actually would love to know where to read more about them, because it seems like the only way to know about them is through the occasional story that features them in the most brief and vague way possible.

Kimawolf

The one about the sun that is sentient and coming for us.

Holy shit imagine if that was a real thing... We could do nothing to stop it.

They could also have antagonists like other competing organizations. And there are several. I actually would love to know where to read more about them, because it seems like the only way to know about them is through the occasional story that features them in the most brief and vague way possible.

Isn't the ending at that SCP Containment Breach game, basically hinting at that? In one of the endings there are soldiers infiltrating and what seems like stealing SCPs (I think they used one at the end) or trying to mess with the foundation. It would be cool if they wrote an article not only about containment, but security measures against competitors and espionage.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Isn't the ending at that SCP Containment Breach game, basically hinting at that? In one of the endings there are soldiers infiltrating and what seems like stealing SCPs (I think they used one at the end) or trying to mess with the foundation. It would be cool if they wrote an article not only about containment, but security measures against competitors and espionage.

its the chaos insurgency breaking in and taking stuff they do that a lot or at least try to and as for the show it would clearly need commercial breaks that try and sell dr wondertainment products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom