• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite sex position

fav sex position

• Spooning

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • missionary

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • doggy

Votes: 62 47.3%
  • cowgirl

Votes: 44 33.6%
  • Reverse Cowgirl

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • The Lotus

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Legs Up Missionary

Votes: 33 25.2%

Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Standing

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Flatiron

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Wheelbarrow

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Butter Churner

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • something else

Votes: 9 6.9%

• Total voters

crowbrow

Banned
You motherfuckers need Jesus!
click-hole-clickhole-clickhole-7-incredible-sex-positions-we-cant-32512050.png

Bring him

OP has never, and will never, get to experience any of these as it’s an absolute certainty that he will never ever touch a woman. Even Rohypnol won’t get him laid.
Mate, I've banged more hookers then you can imagine.
Since I'm paying, I did get to experience a lot of these positions.
And not those backstreet dimebag hookers. Real, civilized women with regular health checkups.
Something along these lines.

WE2amWK.jpg

Last edited:
Do u ever let those overweight/obese hookers ride u OP?? I'd be scared they'd break my pelvis like in that Futurama episode where fry and captain zapp brannigan banged those giant Amazonian women
They're not overweight, they're chubby. It's a big difference. But I've banged slim ones too.
Sure I let em ride me. It's my fav position. I like it when it all jiggles and boobs bounce around.

Change your profession from accountant to male stripper. It will do wonders for your manhood!

Despite being in the best shape of my life, I still doubt very many ladies wanna see me strip. I know you are probably joking but... I'm in the process of becoming Catholic. I'm actually convinced that the Catholic churches teachings on sexual morals are correct, even if I know I personally would struggle to follow them if given plenty opportunity not to.

Last edited:

Barsinister

Banned
Despite being in the best shape of my life, I still doubt very many ladies wanna see me strip. I know you are probably joking but... I'm in the process of becoming Catholic. I'm actually convinced that the Catholic churches teachings on sexual morals are correct, even if I know I personally would struggle to follow them if given plenty opportunity not to.

Try penis extensions.

Why you gotta’ make me feel bad for shitposting?

Top Bottom