• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FEZ 2 (possibly?) cancelled | Aka: Phil Fish acts like a 5 year old on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethos

Banned
blowfishlgjox.jpg

So much drama surrounding Mr. Fish.

Oh well. It's a real shame it got cancelled. Best wishes to him and his future endeavors.

Narag

Anytime I see Phil Fish drama and the Andy Kaufman avatar in his twitter account, I can't help but think he's the one having the most fun.

Takuya

Banned
Don't know why people let annoyed gamer get to them. He's an obvious joke character spewed out by game trailers.

Kade

What a shame, if true. I really enjoyed Fez.

lol @ the people glad that something that other people might enjoy is potentially cancelled. Sucks that I share a hobby with you. It's pretty easy to ignore games you don't like.

orznge

Banned
Anytime I see Phil Fish drama and the Andy Kaufman avatar in his twitter account, I can't help but think he's the one having the most fun.

hahaghahaha yeah dude Phil Fish seems pretty self aware and definitely does sick trolls on people which own them really hard

Phatmac

That'd suck if true. Fez was a great game and I'd love another one. He should just quit twitter and focus on making games. Quit the Internet since it brings out the worst from people. As evident by this already juvenile thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom