• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

Nothing major, but SE's newsletter for this Month mentions the Crystal Bearers:

288aykj.jpg

Looks like we'll be seeing the American site updating sometime soon.

Meesh

That logo reminds me of 80's rock bands, leotards, spandex, zebra print crop tops, neon colors, crazy huge hair,...must be a new FF :)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
GoldandBlue said:
Nothing major, but SE's newsletter for this Month mentions the Crystal Bearers:

288aykj.jpg

Looks like we'll be seeing the American site updating sometime soon.

Got that email too. Maybe they'll release it this year.

Kagari said:
Got that email too. Maybe they'll release it this year.
Earlier in the thread somebody commented on hopes of a Simultaneous worldwide release but Dragona replied:
Dragona Akehi said:
Now now, no one has said that.
So the chances don't look good. Maybe SE is just treating this like FFXIII. They've been giving out updates on their Official Japanese, North America, and European sites for the game but its obvious FFXIII wont be coming out soon after it does in Japan.

Akai

GoldandBlue said:
Earlier in the thread somebody commented on hopes of a Simultaneous worldwide release but Dragona replied:

So the chances don't look good. Maybe SE is just treating this like FFXIII. They've been giving out updates on their Official Japanese, North America, and European sites for the game but its obvious FFXIII wont be coming out soon after it does in Japan.

I thought she was just replying to the "simultaneous worldwide release" bit, not that it won't come out anywhere this year...

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Woohoo! It obviously happens when I stop checking. :lol

There's an unclickable preorder button on the layout. I'd love having a release date on E3.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
That music is fantastic! :O
I love it!

Fuu said:
Woohoo! It obviously happens when I stop checking. :lol

There's an unclickable preorder button on the layout. I'd love having a release date on E3.
I guess this will at least be mentioned at E3 now? I mean, it's looking like this is near completion or getting there and the website opens now. Seems like a good time for some release date news. :)

I'm pretty excited for this.

pakkit

Banned
I'd just like to say that the music is fuck awesome.

Also, seeing as the game is still unrated, I wouldn't expect a release until Winter.

Vinci

Danish
Great music and fairly distinct from other FF soundtracks. Which is good - nice to see the game getting such a unique feel and personality. [Layle obvoiusly also does a lot for this.]

Also: There is a LOT of future potential for games with crystal-imbued characters as the central thrust of the narrative. Seriously, it's a nice way of allowing for superhero or supervillain style characters within a fantasy context.

batbeg

Wow. I wasn't expecting such a beautiful, sombre piece of music. This is utterly fantastic, easily on par with Tanioka's FFCC work. I'm not too worried if she isn't behind the reins on this one, to be honest, the music we've been hearing has all been good so far.

Combine

Banned
Alright, that truly is one of the best pieces of music I've heard recently. This game has really just been giving me such a great vibe, especially due to Layle and the setting. It's been a while since I've actually been anticipating a JRPG pre-release.

Feep

Banned
I would ask someone to rip the track from the site, but it's only fifty seconds long-ish. I guess I'll just wait till a proper release. = P

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Those screens with the dragon (Bahamut?) look like another aerial battle (unless it also takes place during that one in the prologue).

Fantastical said:
That music is fantastic! :O
I love it!

I guess this will at least be mentioned at E3 now? I mean, it's looking like this is near completion or getting there and the website opens now. Seems like a good time for some release date news. :)

I'm pretty excited for this.

It's playable on the show floor. I've also got an interview with the director of this game.

Dascu

APZonerunner said:
It's playable on the show floor. I've also got an interview with the director of this game.
Hmmm, lovely. Small glimmer of a hope that it'll be out this year worldwide.

Top Bottom