• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFVI adapted into an HBO or Netflix series would be amazing

Handel

It's a very theatrical game so it could very well be adapted into a great show, I don't trust anyone in the TV/movie business with gaming properties though.

pel1300

Okay, what?

Joker is cool, but Thanos is like the dullest and least interesting bad guy I've ever witnessed, so what exactly are you saying?
😂😅🤣 Something tells me you aren't a big MCU fan.

To whoever said FFXII - YES! Didn't even think about that. That game could have been so epic had they let the director do his thing and not have him leave production because of creative differences. . Basch as the main character not

Caffeine

i think netflix said they were prepping a ff14 show. its news that kinda flew under everyones radar.

Last edited:
I love the game, but it’s so cartoony that I don’t trust they will be able to translate it well into live action. But animation? Sure!

Trogdor1123

It is the best final fantasy after all but I I don't think it would do well as tv adaptation.... The crowd would get bored watching the characters farm relics in the world of ruin lol

Virex

Banned
No Final fantasy would be good as a show or movie. All these games story's suck ass

n8CRFHb.jpg

mortal

Gold Member
This seems rather unnecessary tbh. What would you get out of a HBO adaptation that you couldn't also get from playing the game?

Thaedolus

I’ve legit drafted this story in my head for that format several times now...that and a live action Robotech...

Alas, I am too lazy to commit stuff to a doc...

Belmonte

I prefer a turn based remake than an HBO series.

And Kefka didn't win.

In the end he is killed and the planet start to heal.

Top Bottom