• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXIV beta account not logging in?

Aurizen

Am I the only one who cant get into their account to play the beta of FFXIV or is that the case for others?

When I log in it says the login was wrong... I know my password is right.

macewank

Am I the only one who cant get into their account to play the beta of FFXIV or is that the case for others?

When I log in it says the login was wrong... I know my password is right.

beta start/stop is on Japan time, not US. it's over for the weekend :)

Aurizen

I didn't have much time to play, sadly, the download took 5 hours and I only had time to fight a few monsters, I though I was gonna have more time to pick up for a week or so. but it seems the beta is over :(

Also thanks for the link, I hope when the beta starts I can take a more better picture of him with more detail

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Square has the most retarded testing schedule. It should be up Friday to Monday to encompass all weekends worldwide.

Khrno

Square has the most retarded testing schedule. It should be up Friday to Monday to encompass all weekends worldwide.

They just don't want to pay sunday night overtime, so beta ends and everyone goes home to rest for the coming 18 hours/day working week.

Aselith

Always be sure to read the testing schedule on the official forums. It's up way ahead of time with due notice.

Those forums are legit nightmare to navigate. Awful interface and the fact that the schedule is not in the news forum and not in the getting started forum makes no sense at all.

Khrno

Those forums are legit nightmare to navigate. Awful interface and the fact that the schedule is not in the news forum and not in the getting started forum makes no sense at all.

The schedule is in the main forum page, there's none at the moment since they usually put the times on tuesdays or so, but they appear on all 4 languages just below the big header "Please Read Before the Beta Test".

Also they're put on the Dev Tracker on the side of the page and I've been receiving emails every week telling me the times for the coming weekend test.

Thoraxes

If you feel that way, it would be a good complaint to tell them on the "Forum Feedback" sub-forum listed right on the main forum page :)

Aurizen

The schedule is in the main forum page, there's none at the moment since they usually put the times on tuesdays or so, but they appear on all 4 languages just below the big header "Please Read Before the Beta Test".

Also they're put on the Dev Tracker on the side of the page and I've been receiving emails every week telling me the times for the coming weekend test.

it wont even let me log into the form :(

Aselith

No. Please Read Before Beta Test is a thread. And it's not in there. It's actually in tiny text under the Topics forum even though there is a News forum and even though there is a server status thread which the schedule does not appear in. It's also not under the Getting Started forum which is where it should logically appear since the people that want the schedule are the people who just started playing.

Sophia

No. Please Read Before Beta Test is a thread. And it's not in there. It's actually in tiny text under the Topics forum even though there is a News forum and even though there is a server status thread which the schedule does not appear in. It's also not under the Getting Started forum which is where it should logically appear since the people that want the schedule are the people who just started playing.

What he's saying is when the next test is scheduled, it will appear under the Please Read Before Beta Test on the forum listing.

Khrno

I know it is a thread, but the schedule is put there under the header/thread link, however you want to call it. I've always seen it there, just wait until Tuesday and Wednesday and you'll see how it'll be there. They also put it on many other places, but that's the most visible one, since it's at the top of each language sub-forum.

Aselith

Directly under, I believe.

If you consider 4 forums down directly under then absolutely

I know it is a thread, but the schedule is put there under the header/thread link, however you want to call it. I've always seen it there, just wait until Tuesday and Wednesday and you'll see how it'll be there. They also put it on many other places, but that's the most visible one, since it's at the top of each language sub-forum.

I would love it if it were at the top but it's not. It's hard to find that's the bottom line.

Top Bottom