• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 Canada |OT| Blatter's Last Voyage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

Here are both...

Eagle1.gif

Eagle2.gif

That eagle has tits. 😓

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Dang i didn't realize the keeper got a glove on that fourth goal.... she messed up her run back so bad, shoulda been an easy catch

Yeah those tweets are absolutely disgusting and will only serve to shame us if we win in the end.

I'm really hoping twitter does something about it, as these things tend to steamroll into news regardless of intention.

elty

Dang i didn't realize the keeper got a glove on that fourth goal.... she messed up her run back so bad, shoulda been an easy catch
Another thing is she is relatively short and probably blinded by the sun, still no excuse for her poor positioning.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yeah those tweets are absolutely disgusting and will only serve to shame us if we win in the end.

I'm really hoping twitter does something about it, as these things tend to steamroll into news regardless of intention.

A shame we can't win with class.

Cerberus

Lloyd needs one more goal to get the Golden Boot!

So happy for Holiday to get that goal. She should be up there and not near our back line.

Johnston was too late with her tackle and Japan scored.

Japan is really good at moving the ball in tight spaces and they're patient. Second half will be interesting if USA continues to sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom