• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Apr 27 - May 3 | NeoGAF actually plays games?!

ShinMaruku

it was scheduled before but cancelled due to drug testing disagreements and Floyd is a huge draw so it's being dubbed as a first time fight.

Mayweather is literally the mvc2 Justin Wong of boxing.... That's all you need to know.
I don't think it's quite as fair since he never had any true competition like Justin got. Also this man made all his fights. It's also the fact that boxers of this time only have 2 real quality fighters and it's these two who are fighting.

fader

I don't think it's quite as fair since he never had any true competition like Justin got. Also this man made all his fights. It's also the fact that boxers of this time only have 2 real quality fighters and it's these two who are fighting.

well true, modern competition in boxing is not as tough as NY mvc2 scene but it's just a joke juxtaposition, not meant to be taking analytically.

Skilletor

20150502_153641_zpslgn1n9gt.jpg

Gotta catch them all.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One last time. Mayweather proves why running away and countering is something he mastered on a level no one has ever reached. He is what Art used to be in his prime.

Dlent

Power just went out at KSB, about 30 matches need to be replayed now. Not a good look for the rest of the night.

K.Sabot

We're at the point in MKX where people are restarting matches in the middle of combos that will kill them, this has to stop.

Tripon

Man, even Nintendo offers a wired option for the Wii U. Of course, it only works for one game, lol.

Edit: Real talk, this is on NRS for making one of the most backwards ways people can use their fightsticks.

Seems like a lot of people in the anime community are spending time with BBCPEX. :/

Wish more people played UNIEL and Xrd.
At my locals, no one plays UNIEL or BBCPEX. There are 2-3 machines playing Xrd every week, and, at least last week, 1 dedicated to Skullgirls. Then 1 to Street Fighter, 1 to MKX, and 5 to Smash. Marvel is dead here, as is Tekken, DoA, and SC. Though sometimes there's P4A.

Sorry to hear that, man Hope you get better.

According to Q Blazblue deserves to be the most played.
I've watched quite a bit of the most recent version, and I think the game has merit since I last played. I just need a character that gets me excited to play.

Top Bottom