• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 23 - Mar 1 | Radio Bryheem Presents: Kosmos

Azure J

Custom Rosalina is my favorite out of the characters I play. So good.

I haven't dabbled enough in everyone's customs yet but I remember having an extremely surprising amount of fun with custom Zero Suit Samus. Really, all I ever do with her is try to get as many Shooting Star Kicks out as possible when I play her. She also gets a neat Gun Stinger type move a la Bayonetta which is hilarious for her when paired with SSK as she can recover from deep horizontally using a combination of the two.

Rhapsody

Banned
Im starting to see a trend in what you play
Hey, Marth just doesn't cut it now :[
I haven't dabbled enough in everyone's customs yet but I remember having an extremely surprising amount of fun with custom Zero Suit Samus. Really, all I ever do with her is try to get as many Shooting Star Kicks out as possible when I play her. She also gets a neat Gun Stinger type move a la Bayonetta which is hilarious for her when paired with SSK as she can recover from deep horizontally using a combination of the two.

I haven't gotten ZSS's, or at least all of them yet. Still grinding customs right now.

While I'm probably not going to enter Smash 4 at Evo, I was thinking about using Yoshi until I heard about customs being in. I don't know what Yoshi's customs are but I already like most of his B moves as they already are.

That's what I thought and said in the DoA thread. He said nope, not true, they weren't banned at all.

That's pretty funny because even in a game like Injustice with no fatalities, it was pretty obvious everyone disliked waiting through the post match scene, so they all hit start and character select. NRS should have had a rematch prompt before or during those cutscenes. Though I won't be surprised if people hit start and rematch for MKX. Maybe brutalities will skip straight to the rematch screen.

Mr. X

That's pretty funny because even in a game like Injustice with no fatalities, it was pretty obvious everyone disliked waiting through the post match scene, so they all hit start and character select. NRS should have had a rematch prompt before or during those cutscenes. Though I won't be surprised if people hit start and rematch for MKX. Maybe brutalities will skip straight to the rematch screen.

NRS victory screens (and SF4 victory screens) are too long and need to bring up the post match menu quicker. It's cute the first time, but it wears thin after 2-3 months of playing and by a year or more is annoying.

Thores

FGW | Rocks Fall, Everyone Returns From The Dead

KI, SFV, and MKX developments from this week in one title. Bam

Top Bottom