• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 12-18 | DaiGOAT

MrDaravon

man i wish i can get into smash... it's so boring whenever i try to watch it.

I can enjoy it at high levels and/or with good commentary. Smash 4 is the only Smash game I've really ever played for more than a couple of sessions, so since that came out I feel like I have a better understanding of the general basics which makes Melee a bit more watchable.

Manbig

Is the whole "we hate anime" thing with a certain crowd here just a running joke, or is there some sort of legitimate issue? I mean, you guys do realize that almost all of the games (that matter) in this genre are anime as fuck, right?

Dlent

Is the whole "we hate anime" thing with a certain crowd here just a running joke, or is there some sort of legitimate issue? I mean, you guys do realize that almost all of the games (that matter) in this genre are anime as fuck, right?

Shhhh

Silky

Banned

It's just jokes. A lot of this thread chats up XRD and ChronoPhantasma actually.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

its a joke lol, most of us here play anime all day errday

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
As far as I have learned, everything is anime if the person it's coming from is anime enough.

Go eat a cockroach

time is a flat circle breh

iPKYNwdB2tjS8.gif

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

mcw

Quick question, folks:

I've never been to Evo before and am thinking of going this year. So, stupid question: How does admission to this thing work? Do you buy tickets, do you just show up and hope for good seats, or are there some other requirements for getting in?

Also, would you recommend staying in the same hotel where Evo is being held, or does it matter?

Malice215

Quick question, folks:

I've never been to Evo before and am thinking of going this year. So, stupid question: How does admission to this thing work? Do you buy tickets, do you just show up and hope for good seats, or are there some other requirements for getting in?

Also, would you recommend staying in the same hotel where Evo is being held, or does it matter?

No special requirements. You pay for your registration online and pick your badge up at the venue which gets you into the ballroom where EVO is being held. Seating is first come first serve.

I would recommend staying in the same hotel because Vegas is hot and you don't want to be walking out in that heat if you don't need to.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Any title that gets chosen must reference that inquiry regardless.

Funny enough is that video has the most views in the shortest amount of time on WSHH if I scroll through the page.

Top Bottom