• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 22-28 | Ryu's in Smash 4, Jigglypuff's in SF5

Beckx

FGW | CEO is not a major

dammit panda

I just realized nothing much happens today though.

images-CEO2015_Stream_Schedule-2-600x920.jpg

The current game in Japan looks disgusting. Was watching a stream of the top players play the other night, there was a whole lot of single player going on. They kind of flushed honesty down the drain when they developed it.

Would you have a particular match vid I can check out for this?

Shouta

Holy crap. Some of these changes. o_O

Especially the AC, 360B, and 2D buffs.

I am glad Street Fighter never had any of that.

Oh?

Psycho Power, Demonic powers, fireballs made out of ki, green dudes that generate electricity, Clones, genetric engineering, evil eyes, crazy tech, secret agents, Coming back from the dead. etc

SF is pretty anime too. =p

I am hoping that since the current SF roster is so diverse and interesting, and ComboFiend has said they want something for everyone, that we will get 10 more characters that feel really fresh unlike the Zzz Zzz SFIV roster.

Oh?

Psycho Power, Demonic powers, fireballs made out of ki, green dudes that generate electricity, Clones, genetric engineering, evil eyes, crazy tech, secret agents, Coming back from the dead. etc

Karst with the unexpected deadpan sarcasm mixup

Oh?

Sarcasm detector, Shouta, sarcasm detector.

alstein

My initial verdict on the DOA5 netcode is that it will be solid (at least VF tier) once the bugs are fixed.

Good shit to Team Ninja. Had fun just now. At least I know there's a good enough 3d fighter on Steam.

Skilletor

My initial verdict on the DOA5 netcode is that it will be solid (at least VF tier) once the bugs are fixed.

Good shit to Team Ninja. Had fun just now. At least I know there's a good enough 3d fighter on Steam.

Wow...I was expecting the netcode to be as ass as it is on consoles. I'll have to try it later myself.

fader

interesting. I was waiting on online function to come in before I buy it so I guess that's good news.

Tripon

Top Bottom