• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 25 - July 1

Marn and Fubarduck were having a twitter argument.

Basically, Fubarduck was trying to tell a self-described scumbag that he is a scumbag.

Khanh

Neo Member
I apologize for wasting anyone's time with that article. I'm just very puzzled. I also think it was the authors failed attempt at being satirical.

To Triforce -
iA6j6.gif

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I remember him having some shitfit over a magazine article where some guy a a bad experience in an arcade.

He ended up saying something like "magazines are a dead medium anyways"

Like way to bring up something irrelevant to prove your dumb point :lol

Almost as bad as Champ calling Dios X dumb and his reasoning being that he looks like a pelican.

Keits

Developer
It's not like they're just gonna release the current build once it hits $30k. Every single aspect of the game can be expanded on. The UFGT build was a very solid kernel of an idea, felt like a really solid demo.

We will definitely be doing everything we can to improve and expand on the game before release. I'm making a significant financial investment myself. I'm already down 10k and I'll probably be down another 10 or so more even with the kickstarter before we get there.

We appreciate the support if you choose to give it. If you just want to do the $10 and pre-order, that is awesome too. If you want to skip that, I ask only that you stop by our booth at EVO or any other event we are at to try it.

Top Bottom