• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 27-Nov 2 | A Lot Of Shit Went Down

Marz

GGs Sloth, Silk, and lostconfused.

Fun stuff I gotta go to work:(.

Silk your Adon is getting better you just gotta work on hit confirms and your defense a little bit and you'll be alright.

Sloth come back to PSN plz I'm lonely.

Confused no worries man its just endless online we're all trying to get better, GGS .

El Sloth

Banned
Ggs, everyone. Good chances at relearning Hugo's neutral. Time to look up what his setups are again.

PSN sux though, Marz :(

I'm on 360 now if anyone wants to play.

mbpm1

Ugh, playing against Online Adon is so weird. So much jumping at awkward angles and moves that come in that you can't stop or punish.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
GGs Sloth, Silk, and lostconfused.

Fun stuff I gotta go to work:(.

Silk your Adon is getting better you just gotta work on hit confirms and your defense a little bit and you'll be alright.

Sloth come back to PSN plz I'm lonely.

Confused no worries man its just endless online we're all trying to get better, GGS .

I would play you Marz but I disgraced myself last time. That Sagat matchup in Ultra might fare a bit better for me... Oh wait his st. lk is cancelable now so he can DP, GG.
Join the PC side Marz, I'm waiting!

Infinite

SPFm7oF.jpg

Marz

I would play you Marz but I disgraced myself last time. That Sagat matchup in Ultra might fare a bit better for me... Oh wait his st. lk is cancelable now so he can DP, GG.
Join the PC side Marz, I'm waiting!

Nah st.lk is just like last version, they didn't really buff it at all lol your good.

Top Bottom