• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XX & Killer Instinct World Cup (03/09-03/11)

Wallach

I see. That doesn't seem fair. Unless they ban it explicitly guess their opponents will just have to deal with it.

I mean, I've not seen any receipts of that claim. I suppose it wouldn't surprise me too much though given I really doubt that is even on the radar of tournament organizers in the FGC.

SlimXx

xianstoneofshame.jpg

Blueblur1

By my count there were 61,986 peak viewers for FRXX SFV. The tournament itself was awesome for both attendees and viewers. The positive reception may help West Coast Warzone and NCR.

MrCarter

By my count there were 61,986 peak viewers for FRXX SFV. The tournament itself was awesome for both attendees and viewers. The positive reception may help West Coast Warzone and NCR.

Almost 62,000 viewers. Nice. The tourney was awesome but I would have liked to hear the crowd mic too. Other than that it ran very smoothly.

MrCarter

For games that get morning timeslots or side stream treatment, that's true.
Marvel vs Capcom 3 for instance, didn't drop viewers until its fourth year.

Really? Not sure about that. It was clear it wouldn't beat last years numbers as it was fairly new then but over 61K views is nothing to be ashamed of as no other FG game came close.

Top Bottom