• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: G-League 2016 (7/7 - 7/10)

jett

D-Member
Eita got completely mindfucked by GO1.

176k people watching. Bruh. That has to be bots or something right? Does China really like SF that much? Or Is it one of the other numbers ?

That has to be total views for the channel or some other bullshit. They'll never convince me that's a legit number.

176k people watching. Bruh. That has to be bots or something right? Does China really like SF that much? Or Is it one of the other numbers ?

Probably fake, but Chinese numbers are always crazy high. I remember a LoL touney having over a million and a KOF tourney having like 500k. A different SFV rank tourney in China earlier this year always displayed a number of over 100k on the Chinese website.

I don't believe it but they do have over a billion people there. So I guess it's possible.

Zackat

That seems to be the actual stream number. Whether it is chat bots or not is up for debate. If not, then god damn lol. It went down after they stopped fighting.

Wow, did he really? That last match though. I don't think I've ever seen anyone go in as hard successfully as Xiaohai did. That was some crazy relentless rushdown that Xian couldn't do a single thing about.

Well, xiahai stuck his hand out and Xian didn't shake it. Who knows. Maybe he said GG or he said i just picked my nose, we shouldn't touch hands. Haha.

The rundown down at the end was ctazy. I could feel the frustration.

Tripon

There's also the Chines stream which ran just fine, seems like it's Capcom crew who fucked up.

Chinese tournaments have always prioritized domestic streaming services over twitch. It was the same issue last year when Ultra was being run.

Top Bottom