• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Bleeether

TIME IS RUNNING OUT. Cash in those coins!

Wow, pretty good selection of games, and some decent gifts.

Was hoping for an exclusive statue :(

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Platinum and Gold Status Rewards !
xpFM0zM.png

Platinum

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Kart 7
Mario Party: Island Tour
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Yoshi’s New Island
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
NES Remix 2
Punch-Out!! (Wii U eShop download – Wii)
Pushmo World
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U eShop download – Wii)
Ultimate NES Remix

Platinum or Gold

Crashmo
Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
Pushmo
Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS Virtual Console)
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Mysterious Murasame Castle
Advance Wars
The Legend of Zelda (Wii U Virtual Console)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metroid Fusion
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii U Virtual Console)
Super Mario Kart
WarioWare, Inc,: Mega Microgames! (Wii U Virtual Console)
Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U Virtual Console)

5CKDK1H.png

2015 Elite Status

In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced.

The Loot

ffdgh

Good lord they really are going out with a bang. Never seen so many game choices.

So glad I have 775 coins lol.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Get Wonderful 101 people, holy fuck

Also, Doc Louis' Punch Out is available! Holy shit, thought I missed out on this forever!

Boba2007

Wow, Doc Louis's Punch Out!! is on there.

Edit: So are the Platinum posters! Kinda makes this stuff less special, but whatever.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The physical rewards aren't great but the selection of games is fantastic.

So much good stuff.

Will most likely get the digital games. Wonderful 101 is a must but what else.

It's Starfox at 700 worth it?

Man all those download games, glad I punched in all my codes now. Having a hard time picking what to get even though I have a good bit of coins.

I only have like 1100 coin. Probably going to spend 600 on Animal crossing cards, not sure what to do with the rest though... any recommendation?

I've got 800 coins, plus whatever registering both Smash Bros games will get me. Tempted to get Star Fox 64 3D, but for some reason Harmoknight is jumping out at me.

Dang, 50 coins short of the messenger bag. Oh well, eyeballing Starfox 64 3D or Sticker Star to get rid of most of my coins in one fell swoop.

Loomba

I thought this was EU for a sec and thought I could geet W101 for 600 god damn coins.

But I'm in Europe, don't know what I was thinking.

bounchfx

The Wonderful 101 for 600 coins is a steal.

> I login to check the deals
> 600 coins even in my account
> fist pump

edit: or I could get a poster :|

ok wtf, there's a lot of good stuff here. Earthbound for 250? Kid Icarus for 700?

damn. I wish i had more than 600 points now. This is tough. I don't remember the rewards being anywhere this good.

The art on that calendar is pretty awesome. I have just enough for the MM bag and the calendar, or the bad + two 200point games. Decisions, decisions.

Is it assumed that the physical rewards will sell out soon?

Eusis

1300 points currently I think? I already own a physical copy of Wonderful 101, so I guess it's a question of whether I want to get digital copies of games like that, or plug up VC holes more.

Or maybe hunt down some games I want for points, register those, then get even more? Though I guess W101 brings in a decent handful itself so long as I don't fuck up like with DKCR3D and never complete the survey.

EDIT: Nevermind the physical goods. Though I think of all of them the Doc Louis one is THE top priority: it'll be harder to get than any of the physical goods afterwards, and it's the only digital one that's out and out exclusive to Club Nintendo, at best maybe they decide to do some HD update of Punch-Out Wii and throw it in as an extra, and the digital release would indicate the opposite if anything (and that in and of itself further reinforces this as being a fitting digital companion piece.)

Bleeether

The art on that calendar is pretty awesome. I have just enough for the MM bag and the calendar, or the bad + two 200point games. Decisions, decisions.

Is it assumed that the physical rewards will sell out soon?

By the time the calender ships out, half the year will be gone lol.

Top Bottom